Top 50 scores

Started by dima_07, March 30, 2010, 01:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dima_07

Hanns Hereo's with 2652 was 1st
Vinnies Vectors with 2504 was 50th

Anyone on here get in the top 50 for the 1st week??

I got 2,352 which is 3,369 so pretty happy cause plenty of room for improvement  : Harbrow 42 Tippett 50 Nick Nat 69

How'd everyone else go???

Alex7089

hm would've thought number one would've cleared 2700 in such a high scoring round.

steven_ora

i only got 2196 very dissapointing although plenty of room for improvement in gram (71), Dal Santo (78), Hille (53), Hall (60), tippet (50), Gumbleton (18) and buddy and gray coming back hopeing for a big score next week.

but im still top of my league coz all my mates are hopeless at sc.

Wastelander

HAHA Me too, I'm top of 2 leagues. However, the 'On The Up' league I joined from the SC League page I'm only 8th. That'll be the challange.

pedro123

scored 2271 with buddy and gray not playing, didnt have a playing emergency also clark let me down and i had martin on instead of banner, so im happy with that.

Tigerssss

Is scored 2465 and i am 210 was let down, by hall and warren.

jeesh

I scored 2245. Pulled Gray out at the last minute which upset the apple cart a bit. Had Barlow 151 and Bastinac 86 on the bench who outscored my on field rookies in Trengove 46 and Martin 72. Also had Hitchcock 75 on the bench who outscored Warren 49. Tippett 50 had a dog of a night in front of the sticks and spent some time in the ruck which was never gonna help against the giant. Might look at burning a couple of trades after round 2 to bring in Malceski 139 and Ziebell 110 if they backup there good starts for Kennelly 90 and Warren 49. I don't so much want to trade out Kennelly 90 but I need to free up cash, otherwise I would just trade Warren 49 for Ziebell 110.

Cicjose

thx to watson, tippett, westhoff, Gia, Gram and Goddard i only got 2094 for a ranking outside top 10,000.

Overall i am 11 824 but i wanted to get o'keefe but i have to hope o'keefe gets injured and gia plays some blinders to get him.

I'm not panicking yet but a lot of my guns scored poorly this weekend.

verda32

to have a chance of winning the comp you really need to be in the top 5000 next week or it just becomes too hard to make up those 500 points or so.

Cool9

Have to disagree with you Verda.  You can't win the comp in round 1 or 2, rounds 3-22 also count just as much. You can easily make up 200-300 points on a higher ranked team in a single week, and more so in later rounds when many have burned all their trades.

Just relax, hang around as near the top as you can and see what eventuates  8)

Alex7089

Quote from: Cicjose on March 30, 2010, 03:16:45 AM
thx to watson, tippett, westhoff, Gia, Gram and Goddard i only got 2094 for a ranking outside top 10,000.

Overall i am 11 824 but i wanted to get o'keefe but i have to hope o'keefe gets injured and gia plays some blinders to get him.

I'm not panicking yet but a lot of my guns scored poorly this weekend.
Erm, I don't think that score gets you anywhere near that ranking, DT maybe...

tom_scully

Possie 366 with 2446. Hoping Hall smashes it next week and Pendlebury and Jobe can lift. Unfortunatley I used Betts as my VC instead of leaving Swan as C and missed out on some points.

Alex7089

That sucks, didn't lose to any points on Ablett this week although he will get you don't you worry, other than maybe Goodes he is the only one in the league who can get to 200 points, also maybe Drummond if he has a ripper.

tom_scully

I have Drummond, but he is worrying me already as there are unconfirmed reports of a leg injury.

nmnmnm

Jeesh my team is very similar to yours