Started by fabg, March 29, 2010, 02:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueboys

what if my player get's him by a tram  ???  ;D

antman

Sangas

Quote from: Blueboys on March 31, 2010, 08:32:04 AM
what if my player get's him by a tram  ???  ;D

The I guess his price would stay the same the entire season and never be re-evaluated lol

toodledock

Newman- Shaw
Dal Santo-Swan      Week 3

Jetta-Howlett
Grimley-Trengrove    Week 4

These are the trades I am wanting to make sure when do value changes come in? Do I have only three weeks or four?

Justin Bieber

player must play 3 games first to change his price.

if you want to change rookies, do it before round 3 since after the 3rd game, they go up.

don't do sideways trade. especially the dal santo to swan. dal santo will come good. he was up against kirk.

sparky

ok so i was wondering. hypothetically, say barlow follows up his 151 with a 102 and a 91, so in the first three rounds he has scored 344 points. he is priced at like $111,400

What would his price go up to? Is there like some formula to work it out or something?

Justin Bieber

there is a fomula but not sure what it is myself.

he will definately go up by more than 100k i can tell you now if he scores like that. rookies i think only need a 20 average or so to keep there price (i think ???).

Alex7089

You can calculate price changes on tooserious, can't give a link but with those scores he'd move to 232362

SCADDICT

Players ongoing weekly scores are calculated using a formula being 75% of last price + 25% of his 3 games rolling average.

tready

just wondering, with supercoach how can we work out how much players will go up or down in value before round 3, so I can unload tippet before he drops too much

Prospector_1

korza

Prospector_1

This year m0nty is listing both DT and SC break-evens after the games ... eg ...

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/game/newprices.php?id=3409#supercoach

Pravis

rejoice...more supercoach resources.