Main Menu

Attention Master Q and Blueboys

Started by DT Junkie, March 29, 2010, 09:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DT Junkie

I know I said I would wait to half way thru the year to accept your apology for calling me a donkey for saying Clark would score more than Sandilands but after last night and even before Sandi has played I conceed I am a donkey Clark looked terrible last night!!

Please feel free to abuse and discredit me in this topic...

Regards,

DT Donkey!

Master Q

Owned! Owned Owned Owned. Can't wait till Blueboys logs on ;D

Alex7089

LOL at least Q is being very humble about it :S

Justin Bieber

Well it could be alot worse DT junkie/donkey. Blueboys hasn't even read this yet.

still most of my team is probably below par this round. you will score more than me this round :'(. i reckon most of this board will :'(.

ossie85

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 29, 2010, 10:27:25 AM
Well it could be alot worse DT junkie/donkey. Blueboys hasn't even read this yet.

still most of my team is probably below par this round. you will score more than me this round :'(. i reckon most of this board will :'(.

I might give you some competition Hello

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on March 29, 2010, 10:27:50 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on March 29, 2010, 10:27:25 AM

still most of my team is probably below par this round. you will score more than me this round :'( . i reckon most of this board will :'( .

I might give you some competition Hello

oh its game on.........for lowest score round 1  ;D

DT Junkie

Mater Q = TOOL!

Obviously never wrong and unable to accept a genuine apology....Grow up!

Ill give Toyota a call for you and let them know they can deliver your car right away no need to wait for the end of the year..

Cant wait to see where you finish

Master Q

Quote from: DT Junkie on March 29, 2010, 11:51:10 AM
Mater Q = TOOL!

Obviously never wrong and unable to accept a genuine apology....Grow up!

Ill give Toyota a call for you and let them know they can deliver your car right away no need to wait for the end of the year..

Cant wait to see where you finish
Just a joke lad

Flame

No need to apologise DT Junkie...it is only rd 1 and many people have made massive mistakes.

Bluke

You werent the only one that lost out on Clark. He will come good I'm sure.