The ongoing weekly "Progressive and TOTAL Scores" thread

Started by MissPies, March 28, 2010, 02:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prospector_1

I am already assured that's after changes.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: supercoachheroes on April 02, 2010, 01:57:13 PM
i hate to say this MissPies but you dont even have Barlow in the team you posted in Rate My Supercoach and you posted it after lockout. So you were etiher lying about the team or about the 2400+
also i would be very surprised if your crap team scored over 2000

I do have barlow you nut. I posted that SC link before lock out and Barlow was an original  ...gees why do you care?

MissPiesFF

Guys I love foooty have since I was 4...go nuff nuff yourselves and quit posting about me..have not anything better to do?? gawd. Leave me be already. Go away play your own game and forget about me. I know my foooty, I don't care what you say. Keep it up and you get reported. plain and simple. No need for this kind of unfriendly banter on one person

Slashers

2 posts in a row? Couldn't you have just added you last post to your previous one?

Prospector_1

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 02, 2010, 03:47:16 PM
Guys I love foooty have since I was 4...go nuff nuff yourselves and quit posting about me..have not anything better to do?? gawd

Settle MP.

MissPiesFF

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Prospector_1 on April 02, 2010, 03:50:29 PM
Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 02, 2010, 03:47:16 PM
Guys I love foooty have since I was 4...go nuff nuff yourselves and quit posting about me..have not anything better to do?? gawd

Settle MP.

Sorry but it is stupid

Prospector_1

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 02, 2010, 03:50:48 PM
What?

Settle ... breathe deep ... think about ?Dane Swan? ... setlle!

MissPiesFF

No pros. They need to get over themselves. Leave me alone

Slashers

AGAIN - why do you post twice in a row. Very annoying! You know there is a modify button - please use it. I'm being honest.

Prospector_1

They. Why. You.

Look inside.

We. Because. Me.

supercoachheroes

we are angry that you are lying as we would be if anybody else was

plugger36

Whats everyones scores so far after the injury from ROO???

378 from 4 (inc Roo as cap)

So resonably happy to some extent...

Justin Bieber

155 from Dal and Roo. pretty happy with Dal but Roo will let down alot of teams.

Alex7089

130 from 1, NDS come on down. Well I was regretting Chappy over Roo, not any more ;)