The ongoing weekly "Progressive and TOTAL Scores" thread

Started by MissPies, March 28, 2010, 02:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sams-Town

tom_scully

Quote from: Sams-Town on March 30, 2010, 11:23:37 AM
I know man she is dodgy. Hey I am all for chicks to get into SC thats way cool but Miss Pies is an idiot for many reasons judging by her posts. The first week she had "I am not looking for a BF" on her signature I mean please........
3 of the top ten scores are chicks for round one, they must be pretty good at it.

Sams-Town

Didnt say hint or lean to the fact they werent Tom. My remark wasnt sexist nor was it about a certain sex in general it is more about a person posting on this thread. That in a fashion may of been using there sex to attempt to whoo the boys so to speak but the stupidity shone through.

Blueboys

I wouldn't bag her for being female but going for the pies! YES  ;D

Bob the builder

Unfortunately alot of people have similar teams this year as they are spoon fed the players from the various blogs, so as most of those players performed it stands to reason that over all scores are up..

Alex7089

Don't worry, the nuffies are happy now but when the season develops the good coaches well researched picks will outdo overhyped players.

Master Q

Both Games they were big, should slow down soon ;)

CrowsFan

sid3bysid3 obviously you didn't score 2,354 because if you did you wouldn't be ranked 10,000th. i scored 2,325 and am ranked 5,242 so you are obviously lying about your score

HillHero13

if you didnt score 2000+ your team will not be the best (Webby i know yours will be good)

Alex7089

Quote from: HillHero13 on April 01, 2010, 11:40:31 AM
if you didnt score 2000+ your team will not be the best (Webby i know yours will be good)
Not really, a lot of unique players that good coaches would've picked didn't perform to their usual standard on the weekend.
By round 5 or so we'll start to see who actually did research and had good picks.

tom_scully

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 02, 2010, 12:15:20 AM
Not really, a lot of unique players that good coaches would've picked didn't perform to their usual standard on the weekend.
By round 5 or so we'll start to see who actually did research and had good picks.
Yeah, all those teams with 3-4 mid rookies will come undone by about then when their rooks are in and out of teams or scoring 40s & 50s while the teams with 4 mid prems are scoring 110+ per player and value fwds and backs will be killing it.

Alex7089

exactly, the guys with the guts to go against the hype will be paid, but just not early.

Sams-Town

Quote from: tom_scully on April 02, 2010, 03:57:47 AM
Quote from: Alex7089 on April 02, 2010, 12:15:20 AM
Yeah, all those teams with 3-4 mid rookies will come undone by about then when their rooks are in and out of teams or scoring 40s & 50s while the teams with 4 mid prems are scoring 110+ per player and value fwds and backs will be killing it.

Bit bitter are we Tom? That you didnt take a 3 rookie risk? 3 starters on the midfield this year gives you 5 to choose from for 3 places its not a fad its just good management based on rookies this year and supercoach tactics. One might be able to go so far as to say that it itself is a unique pick.

supercoachheroes

MissPies that score of 2455... did you get thaat with this team that you posted... after lockout???
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,11334.0.html
because i find it hard to believe this team got 2455

supercoachheroes

i hate to say this MissPies but you dont even have Barlow in the team you posted in Rate My Supercoach and you posted it after lockout. So you were etiher lying about the team or about the 2400+
also i would be very surprised if your crap team scored over 2000