The ongoing weekly "Progressive and TOTAL Scores" thread

Started by MissPies, March 28, 2010, 02:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mushi

Or maybe common players will rise and have a high average this year...

Kazahkstan

Your scoring breakdown
Defenders:   (33.2%) 803
Midfielders:   (29.4%) 711
Rucks:   (8.0%) 193
Forwards:   (29.4%) 710
TOTAL:   2,417

sid3bysid3

i scored 2,354 and still got 300g's in the bank and thought i would sneak into the top 5000 with cash then i look and im like 10,000th or something.

last yr that score would get me in the paper!

Blueboys

SCADDICT

Misspies if that team Prospector posted the link to is your real team there is no way on earth you got 2400.

Sams-Town

I know man she is dodgy. Hey I am all for chicks to get into SC thats way cool but Miss Pies is an idiot for many reasons judging by her posts. The first week she had "I am not looking for a BF" on her signature I mean please........

Wastelander

MissPies, what's your team name?

Sangas

For all we know they may have changed their selection at the last minute, like a lot of people.

Sams-Town

I got 2408 but what surprised me is as you may be thinking all my guns fired. Yeah some guns put in a great effort but some mid prices and rookies all scored really well or outstanding. Its good to have a high score first round puts faith in the players you picked so if a couple have a really bad few rounds you are likely to give them leeway as you know what they can do. You are more forgiving so to speak.

Justin Bieber

hey alot of people changed their teams before lockout.

they post one team on here, and a completely different team is entered ;D

mjpaps

had I altered my bench abit would have got over 2500.

very happy

Blueboys

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 30, 2010, 11:19:43 PM
hey alot of people changed their teams before lockout.

they post one team on here, and a completely different team is entered ;D

That's what I did because all my friends wanted to see my team and the best thing is they did copy half the players, some who arn't even playing! Psyche  out big time!  ;D hahahhaha

Slashers

LOL, what happened to MissPies? She crack the showers and deregister or something? (cough..cough..thankgod..cough)

Prospector_1

Quote from: Slashers on March 31, 2010, 10:14:15 AM
LOL, what happened to MissPies? She crack the showers and deregister or something? (cough..cough..thankgod..cough)

How very polite of you.

Slashers