The ongoing weekly "Progressive and TOTAL Scores" thread

Started by MissPies, March 28, 2010, 02:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

fuse them and change the name to 'Round 6 Scores' that way less cluttering. Best option I think Pros.

Justin Bieber

It might of been a stats fest but not for many in my main league. Ranked 26th last week and i was the highest scorer at 2295 :o. Considering i was 14th in total score coming into the round ::).

Alot of guys failed to fire while a few uniques did. If you had some dogs or cats, you would of fired ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on May 03, 2010, 02:19:19 AM
Quote from: Maca24 on May 03, 2010, 01:14:05 AM
ye i hope so  :)  chappy should fire without gaz. i wish i had chapy from the start!! got scared off by the injury prone.
No doubt he will pull a hammy somewhere in the season, I picked him anyway though because I figure I can reep the big scores and then miss a couple of weeks in exchange for the bigger scores, like Swan and GAJ, GAJ will miss games but score better... . . . . . .  .  .   .   .    .    .     .     .     .     .        .
It was a horror round for most with guns failing and donuts in the middle :'(. But if you stuck to your guns and uniques fired you would of done alright.

Put it this way, if I could score a season high this round think everyone else would have me all other rounds ;D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Prospector_1 on May 03, 2010, 10:10:16 AM
Yep, great round for you, HP. Well done!
Thanks.

Maybe move the posts with round 6 scores to the weekly thread. Leave this one as only the ones mentioned without total.

Justin Bieber

Nice Alex 8).

Happy Chappy was great for me as well. Never doubting him as captain ;)

Alex7089

Ah  so GAJ out didn't help HP? Shame, who did you give the 'C'? Stick with Chappy like you have been?

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 03, 2010, 10:29:03 AM
Nice Alex 8).

Happy Chappy was great for me as well. Never doubting him as captain ;)
Definitely, if GAJ is god then Chappy is Jesus, minus the hair.

ben_ess94

i dunno i have a common team to most people nd still managed a 2365
bought in sylvia and he misfired nd couple other ppl but still happy havgin to have to play trennaz and bastinac on field
chappy was the cap

Alex7089

QuoteEDIT just went to post and it said - 'Warning - while you were typing 87 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.' ROFL

I guess that's what a merge can do!

Justin Bieber

Great score ben_ess. Must of won all your league games ;).

Cheers Alex and LOL at the 87 new replies ;D ;D ;D.

Never had Ablett and contemplating going the year without him :-\.

roo boys!

Grrrrrrr at all you happy people! I had a shocker 1900 so am not happy.

ben_ess94

Cheers HP let's just say the % got a nice lil boost ;)  chappy as cappy nd I was a happy little chappy ;) so glad I kept faith with robby gray payed off I believe u stil have him too? :))   

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ben_ess94 on May 03, 2010, 11:42:35 AM
Cheers HP let's just say the % got a nice lil boost ;)  chappy as cappy nd I was a happy little chappy ;) so glad I kept faith with robby gray payed off I believe u stil have him too? :))
Of Course. Was locked in my team long before the year began. Kept Him through the thick and lets see him shine through the thin 8).

Roo Boys at least your not alone. Alot of people will dip while few will rise.

tom_scully

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 03, 2010, 10:45:54 AM

Never had Ablett and contemplating going the year without him :-\.

I'm in the same boat - prob too hard to get GAJ in now, will just have to rework the rest of the team to play leagues. FWIW total points of 13274.

BratPack

2191 for the Pack. No Ablett and Seaby's glorious 3 bring The Pack down 200+ points, still relatively happy though and I can't forsee any changes till the upgrade season in a couple of weeks.