The ongoing weekly "Progressive and TOTAL Scores" thread

Started by MissPies, March 28, 2010, 02:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPies

Barlow and Duffield got me over the 2400+ mark ...what legends!

Mark Harvey is a Chump!!!

same i got 2419 with both of them pulling me over the line, barlow and sandi aswell obv. not bad rd1 scores. especially with relton F#%king roberts on the ground scoring me 15!

Prospector_1

neeld

2342... gray>gumbleton, didnt put dangerfield in 22... hindsights a wonderful thing

TitanicHornet

An even 2200 with Relton Roberts 15 cos I have Buddy.

Defenders:   (34.9%) 768
Midfielders:   (37.0%) 815
Rucks:           (9.4%)   206
Forwards:   (26.1%) 575

Blueboys

2377 for me, had gumby in for franklin this week! lol

Sams-Town

Pulled in a nice 2408 broke my SC record this is my 2nd year

Hydra

Only 2198 to start...But still happy with this considering last years average was under 1950.

Underscoring from Clark, Tippett, Gumbleton, Gram, Giansiracusa, Hall, Pendlebury and Trengove = hurt.

Pity really, if they hadn't underscored I'd be looking at 2300+

On the lighter side, most of my rookies all scored well (10 scoring rookies) so hopefully will cement their spots until their price begins to rise and shall keep playing well.

Justin Bieber

i think 2114. still pretty happy with it. up on average last year. at least i scrapped into the top 50k. now my move will come mid season. just wait and see 8)

but way down compared to scores on here ;D. if half my team didn't underscore, i think i would alot better than 2114 ;D. but thats the way the game goes.

can't believe i'm actually 14th in one of my leagues for total points :o

Sams-Town

Quote from: MissPies on March 29, 2010, 02:27:51 PM
I ended up with 2455 for SC
Wow Miss Pies you were "Quote" I have 1219 so far 9 players to go Captain hasn't played yet only one of those 9 left are rookies, so doing ok then? Quote"
So thats every one of your last 9 averaging 137 each?Or more to the point say your capt got 150=300 So it would of had to been k Cornes or a rookie barlow all the rest of your players finished averaging 117! Thats good going!!  your rookie who was he Barlow. Well done mate.

mikkleback

Supercoach scores for this round seemed to be up massively on the norm for  last year.  Is there more points being given?? Should we expect to see lost of 130+ scores week-in-week-out?  In turn should 2500 team points be the benchmark??

Or was round 1 just a stats fest??

The3rd

I think\hope it goes back to normal for round 2. Every bloody SC team got over 2000 points this week, making any nuffy look good.

Justin Bieber

stats feast.

decent scores compared to last year would be lucky to make the top 50k round 1 now.

the bench mark should still be at around 2200 for a good score on here.

mikkleback

Yes very tru.  I was stoked when i got 2189 only to find out so did everybody else.

Fletch74

There were a couple of rounds last year where it was a Stat Feast as well. It just happens that Rd 1 this year is one as well.

Common players all scored well too!! The average score will come down.