The ongoing weekly "Progressive and TOTAL Scores" thread

Started by MissPies, March 28, 2010, 02:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Quote from: Maca24 on May 03, 2010, 01:14:05 AM
ye i hope so  :)  chappy should fire without gaz. i wish i had chapy from the start!! got scared off by the injury prone.
No doubt he will pull a hammy somewhere in the season, I picked him anyway though because I figure I can reep the big scores and then miss a couple of weeks in exchange for the bigger scores, like Swan and GAJ, GAJ will miss games but score better... . . . . . .  .  .   .   .    .    .     .     .     .     .        .

HintT

I tell you what, at the moment I'd turn gay for Chapman.

Looking at an 1800 score now

MalteserMan

Looking at about 1700 at best :( (Season average is nearly 2200)

Got a donut coz of ablett, then Harvey and Hall get like 60 points between them.

Should have just gone for chappy instead of Riewoldt at the start. Would have saved me some trades and given me a consistent scorer every week.

kyle9600

Disgusting round 1939 with no ablett and no mitchell and nobody to take there place :(

Averaging 2205 (not anymore though )

tomsully

1713 without

Ablett,Boyd,Mitchell,Martin...and bench mids didnt play.

Avg was 2200. im discusted

Justin Bieber

Great round by my uniques. 2295 with Chappy with the big C and Keeping A Little Faith in Gray paid off ;D

Prospector_1

JSelwood14

2065 with a donut. Some under performing players like Rioli, Hall, Higgens, and Harvey..

Prospector_1

Alex7089

Well I managed 2187 and won all league games so I'm not complaining. Doubt I'm still in the top 1k though.

Prospector_1

3 threads with total scores in 'em - how do people want me to manage this?

Prospector_1

Prospector_1

Alex7089

2187 for me this week, not bad compared to what others have scored. I was let down y Jetta, JKT, Baz, Higgo, Didak, Bock, Drummo, Waters and well Gumby got 57, a bad score but not a let down from his usual. A lot of my mids saved me and the right captain choice (Chappy) saved me.

ben_ess94