The ongoing weekly "Progressive and TOTAL Scores" thread

Started by MissPies, March 28, 2010, 02:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HintT

HintT

On track for an astronomical 1470.

Sams-Town

Well this is shaping up to be my horror round no GAJ and a donut but its ok its going to knock around my average but.

Alex7089

shiiivers... I have Jetta and JKT starting luckily dodged an added 3 from Seaby, traded him to cox phew! Also Baz and Higgo. Hopefully it doesn't get any worse, at the moment I'm looking down the barrel of 1800 or less :(

Fletch74

Quote from: SCADDICT on May 02, 2010, 04:58:50 AM
Worst round ever! 3 0's on the field this week for me. Expecting a 1900. Anyone who brags about not having Ablett or Martin next week should be banned   >:(

Tough luck there SCADDICT. Lets hope you carve it up in the weeks after this one.

rory

900/10 capt played (montagna).
no 0's but with Jetta + Seaby may as well of had two ::)

roo boys!

Hmmmm me too, not heading for a great week by any stretch of the imagination.

roo boys!

2400+ would be an astronomical effort for anyone this week.

rory

if it makes anyone feel better the SC leader Willows Guns has martin, Gaj, Jetta, JKT, Harvey and Rioli on his list :-*

Fletch74

Quote from: rory on May 02, 2010, 11:45:13 PM
if it makes anyone feel better the SC leader Willows Guns has martin, Gaj, Jetta, JKT, Harvey and Rioli on his list :-*

Wish it was just the top teams suffering though... We're all suffering this week  :(

Maca24

this is by far the worst scoring round.
lots of popular picks either not playing or scoring shower.........

Maca24

1358 with 6 left and pavlich captain.  :(

Alex7089

Quote from: Maca24 on May 03, 2010, 12:44:24 AM
1358 with pavlich captain.  :(
I hope for your sake (and mine) that pav can pull out 200 hundred this week ;). I have 1256 with Chappy (capt) Pav, Waters, Barlow, Sandi, Cox and Didak left. Maybe 2100 if it all goes right from here, which would be freakin awesome the way things are looking for others...

Alex7089

My replacement for GAJ pulled 14, I'm never starting JKT again, unless I have to...

Maca24

ye i hope so  :)  chappy should fire without gaz. i wish i had chapy from the start!! got scared off by the injury prone.