The ongoing weekly "Progressive and TOTAL Scores" thread

Started by MissPies, March 28, 2010, 02:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

Yes I got a nice fine 2430. Proud as punch.

uteboy

well I i didnt have ablett as captian and i still got 2222..

supercoachheroes

Alex7089

and as soon as it started it will end. Ablett out and the SC boards have hit panic station. Watch the quality teams shine through.
Also this is your chance HP, he's killed you so far now you can get him back!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on May 01, 2010, 06:53:12 AM
and as soon as it started it will end. Ablett out and the SC boards have hit panic station. Watch the quality teams shine through.
Also this is your chance HP, he's killed you so far now you can get him back!
8) 8) 8). Let The Bolting Begin :D

bundyboy

let's see how the scores stack this week without GAJ ....  will be very interesting to see how many score over 2400....

Alex7089

And it begins with Hayes, Gilbee, Gia, Lake, Harbrow, Montagna, Fisher, Cross, McQualter and NDS all hitting the ton...

MissPiesFF

Quote from: bundyboy on May 01, 2010, 10:32:45 AM
let's see how the scores stack this week without GAJ ....  will be very interesting to see how many score over 2400....
I'm covered ;) but having said that GAWD!! lol If I put an over 2400+ this week without GAJ does that mean I am the coolest chicky on the planet? JK. XXX fingers!!

HillHero13

I am on 4/421 with only 2 people scoring 100+ gilbee and cross

what about you

nickyt

177/2 ntb given i don't have giansiracusa, cooney and gilbee.

Justin Bieber

283 from 3 :-\. Harbrow, Dal and Higgins played.

Slashers

LOL, 0 from 0 played.

Don't know why you ask after 1 game ::)

Not enough to get any real idea of where your at. Need to start posting these after at least the saturday day games.

SCADDICT

Worst round ever! 3 0's on the field this week for me. Expecting a 1900. Anyone who brags about not having Ablett or Martin next week should be banned   >:(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: SCADDICT on May 02, 2010, 04:58:50 AM
Worst round ever! 3 0's on the field this week for me. Expecting a 1900. Anyone who brags about not having Ablett or Martin next week should be banned   >:(
Tough week this one for you SCADDICT? Getting hit harder than most :(

The dt equivalent of this is already up and running ;)

SCADDICT

Yeah HP definitely, but I saw no point in trading Gaz, Corey or Martin so Ive just copped it.