The ongoing weekly "Progressive and TOTAL Scores" thread

Started by MissPies, March 28, 2010, 02:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

2068 i think. Got a donut for Boyd though.

MalteserMan

2223 with some poor scores on the ground (Brown/Rockliff/Goodwin).

Happy with that.

But extremely annoyed that the person I lost to last week only scored 1600 (in line with their season average).

rory

2200 + two league wins so i'm happy
2 trades this week some harder League games comming

sparky

@ wish for hope, you must have made ur team this week, otherwise you wouldnt have had a captain for the past 5 rounds? correct?

also, i got 2237 with mitchell on the pine

HintT

I failed miserably again (still can't crack 2200). As posted elsewhere 2093

roo boys!

Got 2190 with Corey's doughnut an a few shockers on the field. Not as good as last weeks 2360.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: HintT on April 27, 2010, 10:48:25 AM
I failed miserably again (still can't crack 2200). As posted elsewhere 2093
I have found my competitor for the year ;D

HintT

Griffo1982

2282 with massive let downs from Dal Santo, Brennan, Brown, Dangerfield & Enright.

SCADDICT

What on earth is up with the huge scores again this round. Even the average teams managed to pull out a 2200 or a 2300? This is the second stats fest after round 1. I guess its just all the stock standard picks that every man and his dog has firing.

Justin Bieber

Resch

All depends on Abletts score as captain of most teams.  When he has a massive one the scores go up - simple as that.

MalteserMan

Didn't think it was much of a stat fest, sure a few premiums got really big scores but otherwise I didnt think there was that much to boast about.

ossie85

Everyone has Ablett captain, and he scored 171. Nuff said really

HintT

I don't think I was invited to this stat fest party.  Just remember my invite next time, m-kay?