The ongoing weekly "Progressive and TOTAL Scores" thread

Started by MissPies, March 28, 2010, 02:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rory

2202 rd 3
With some really low scoring players like roo, clark, danger, seaby, gumby, all under 50 and barlow 53 ::)

The_Dohnut

Did anyone else have an shocking week?

I did...only scored 2092, courtesy of my premiums (such as Sam Mitchell)  :o

TitanicHornet

Not the best and as it is looking, im going to be the 2nd highest scoring team in the league and lose, BS.

EDIT: Scored 2046.

Alex7089

I managed to pull out a 2218, but I have no idea how. I think there was about three people in my team who beat their scores from last week. I still consider this to have been a bad week despite my decent score

EDIT: I won all three league games though so I'm happy with that ;)

korza

I got smashed all over the park sub 2000, say good bye to the top 50.
But first i want to flog a couple of players.
Balla, Zeibell, Mackay, and last but not least Luke ( the chop) Ball. Thanks for your disgraceful scores.

Alex7089

Quote from: korza on April 19, 2010, 09:41:02 AM
I got smashed all over the park sub 2000, say good bye to the top 50.
But first i want to flog a couple of players.
Balla, Zeibell, Mackay, and last but not least Luke ( the chop) Ball. Thanks for your disgraceful scores.
Ouch, now all out hopes lie in hippo? Sub 2000 hurts a lot...

woofy

worst week this yr! had 14 players score way below their averages! not a good start in league losing in all 3.

tony73

2220 with Buddy and Waite on the bench, I will take that ;D

ossie85

Horrible. Didn't even crack the 2k barrier. This makes me a sad panda.

Slashers

I'm with you korza.
I never quite hit the high you did, but did manage a top 500 (323) after round 2 with two 2388 scores.
Since then its been all down hill - FAST!
I wouldn't say any of my trades have been regretful either - so they haven't caused it. My whole team is pretty much doing the opposite to what they were doing in the first 2 rounds?
I could blame some of it on my R3 Roo captain, but I got a slightly lower score this round - so I don't know?
Thats Fantasy Footy I guess - and thats why it sucks for me at the moment.

Hippo

could have been allot worse i guess!

Davoo

exactly the same with me. the first 2 rounds i was happy with but ive gone down quickly as well with 1935 this week! because of dangerfield, ziebell, mackay, martin and the worst one being joel selwood!! should i make any trades this week?

TigerFever

My team is quite consistent.
2260,2119,2357 and this week 2221.

Alex7089

Quote from: Slashers on April 19, 2010, 10:03:52 AM
I'm with you korza.
I never quite hit the high you did, but did manage a top 500 (323) after round 2 with two 2388 scores.
I wouldn't say any of my trades have been regretful either - so they haven't caused it. My whole team is pretty much doing the opposite to what they were doing in the first 2 rounds?
I could blame some of it on my R3 Roo captain, but I got a slightly lower score this round - so I don't know?
I'm the opposite I got 2100 first two weeks then 2400 and 2200

Slashers

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 19, 2010, 10:20:36 AM
Quote from: Slashers on April 19, 2010, 10:03:52 AM
I'm with you korza.
I'm the opposite I got 2100 first two weeks then 2400 and 2200
What a strange and frustrating game ;)
I feel like just trading tonight dam it!