The ongoing weekly "Progressive and TOTAL Scores" thread

Started by MissPies, March 28, 2010, 02:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPies

This is my first time playing super coach, what is a good average at the end of round 1 to have ?

Turbo

2200-2300 would be great.  With first round scores, they actually impact on price changes the least as they are only in calculations for one week (week 4) whereas from week 3 onwards they affect three weeks worth.

jeesh

100 from every player to give you a total of 2200 is solid.

MissPies

Thanks guys I have 1219 so far 9 players to go Captain hasn't played yet only one of those 9 left are rookies, so doing ok then?

Prospector_1

Sounds like you're travelling nicely.

nas

MissPies

nas

Yeh 3 fwds so far > Roo Brown & ROK all over the ton

rdw206

loving it at the moment 1300 with 11 players left to play and they are nearly all forwards plus 2 mids.many thanks to nick for his fantastic score tonight lol.

MissPies

Quote from: rdw206 on March 28, 2010, 03:31:47 PM
loving it at the moment 1300 with 11 players left to play and they are nearly all forwards plus 2 mids.many thanks to nick for his fantastic score tonight lol.

Gees I am feeling low now rofl..great job again to you also rdw:)

I will get there. So many different strategies in Sc, still learning

rdw206

i play dt as well but i find sc easier to play.

Pravis

1394 with 9 more to go. 2 midfielders and 2 prem Forwards and 1 prem back and Sandi to go in that 9 as well.

Sams-Town

1572 with 8 players to go. Sandi, Pendels, Shaw, Pav, Hall,Tippet, Zeibell and Barlow

Pravis

yeah i have Hall Tippet and Barlow as well. I dont think Hall will score well though :(  :) (Sad face cos he is in my supercoach team...Happy face cos im a Pies supporter) Presti has the second best record on him in the league, Scarlett with the first if you were wondering.

HillHero13

just seeing what poeple supercoach scores are before the last 3 games...

mine is 1,533 - 14 people - and captain has played

SCORING BREAKDOWN
Defenders:   (47.7%) 732
Midfielders:   (36.5%) 559
Rucks:   (3.5%) 53
Forwards:   (20.3%) 311