FIRST ROUND score?

Started by chrisuzz, March 28, 2010, 08:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yogibbear

is this 10 + capt or just 10?

if just 10 then it's pretty good. should be top 10k. (if the rest of your team isn't rubbish)

if 10+ capt it's not as good. still very much decent. i wouldn't care about 1 round though. anything +/- 300 points from leaders is very good.

Cicjose

my captain hasn't played yet but i have some players that might struggle to get more than 100 points especially since gram and watson scored less than 100 which puts pressure on my midpricers to do some work.

Kewell

There'll be some massive scores this week I'd imagine. I'm on 1594 with 8 players remaining (Ball, Barlow, Sandilands, Tippett, Pavlich, Higgins, Dangerfield and Hitchcock - on for Franklin)

Sadly, I'm scoring much better in DT than SC.

Justin Bieber

11 played for a little over 1000 :'(.

still got 2 rookies to come with 2 mid pricers as well :'(.

its going to be slow and steady for me again this year :P

Flame

1552 with 7 remaining- Swan and Sandi in that group though...hoping for 2200

Kai

elephants

i ahve got 1301 of 12 + my skipper
is this good. i have warnock as an emergency. be scored higher than hille. is there a wa of getting warnock on and hille's score off or do i have to wear hille's 61??

obrient

1550 with 7
Swan, goodwin, Gian, Pavlich, Wells, Barlow and Hitchcock

cmgb84

1181 from 12, plus bartel as C

elephants

1301 with 9 to come. trying to crack that magical 2000 barrier you think i can do it with

duffield, shaw, ball, barlow, sandi, ziebell, gia, bazza, ballantyne

f me had gray out and gumbleton as an emergency 17 points mitchell got that in 5 minutes...

eaglesman

my teams turned :( gilbee higgins and gia :(:( medhurst and swan going ok hitchcock filling in for gray ok with 56 atm

eaglesman

1940 from 19 with sandilands barlow and dangerfield to go

avg 102 per player

for 2000 need avg of 20 per player

for 2200 need 87 per player

korza

D/T 1801 PTS/ 17 PLAYERS PLAYED INC CAPT

nickyt

1962 with 3 to go, barlow, sandi and balla very happy :P

Pravis

Whats your current score?