Main Menu

Rude PM's will not take me from forum!

Started by MissPies, March 27, 2010, 08:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPies

Ok this is off topic...and thanks M0nty for this sub forum =  too those of you pm'ing me with rude words and crap, it will not get me off the forum. You should be bloody thankful that a woman loves foooty as you guys do. Yes I know I have posted some crapless comments. But this has sttopped. From now on in I will only post related footy to replies.. nuff nuff said!

And also get %^$%^%$^%$^%$^

ossie85

Really? People have done that?

That's unacceptable IMO. You should forward those to m0nty so that he can ban their ass.

Master Q

Just to let you guys no,(trying not to be a biatch here) but Misspies has also sent some extremely inappropriate messages to someone :o ::)

Justin Bieber

Yet i rarely get any messages :'( :'( :'(. i feel rejected.

only had 3 people send me messages. 1 for help and 2 to join a league. now how to i tip that to 5 people? ??? ;)

MP at least you don't look into the messages too far in to leave. No point leaving the forum if only like 10 or 20 people out of the entire forum don't like you. remember you have the respect from alot of the assistant coaches and coaches on here. i would guess the people sending to you are people who don't post alot themselves.

Master Q

HP, you have to edit that because I'm nearly an AC!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Master Q on March 28, 2010, 12:39:52 AM
HP, you have to edit that because I'm nearly an AC!

Didn't know you had less than 10 posts to go. just wanted to annoy you while i still had the chance ;D

i'll take you out once you get assistant coach.

ossie85

Lol! Half these threads are '10 posts to Ass. Coach', oh! Now it's 9... oh! Now it's 8....

Congrats though Q  ;)

MissPies

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 28, 2010, 12:28:33 AM
Yet i rarely get any messages :'( :'( :'( . i feel rejected.

only had 3 people send me messages. 1 for help and 2 to join a league. now how to i tip that to 5 people? ??? ;)

MP at least you don't look into the messages too far in to leave. No point leaving the forum if only like 10 or 20 people out of the entire forum don't like you. remember you have the respect from alot of the assistant coaches and coaches on here. i would guess the people sending to you are people who don't post alot themselves.

I haven't been here long and I have already been sent  just under 70 messages. Some are just back and forth convos but others are not nice at all..anyway doesnt matter

Prospector_1

nas

HP just 2 make u happy i sent one 2 u.

Everybody who reads this please pm HP. 8)

valkorum

Quote from: naste on March 28, 2010, 08:09:33 AM
HP just 2 make u happy i sent one 2 u.

Everybody who reads this please pm HP. 8)

I was going to but then I couldnt think of anything nice to say (j/k).  I also hardly get any PM's.  Guess you have to be a woman to get PM's (ok, bad pun)

Justin Bieber

Thanks Guys :D.

takes the PM's sent to me to about 8 ;D. i'm getting more popular ;D

P.S nice one ossie. blame it on somebody else :P

ossie85

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 28, 2010, 08:31:21 AM
Thanks Guys :D.

takes the PM's sent to me to about 8 ;D. i'm getting more popular ;D

P.S nice one ossie. blame it on somebody else :P

Wasn't me! Somebody hacked my account. Honest!  :P ::) :P

Master Q

Hey I've gotten like 90 messages and I'm not a women!

nas