WXV Official Trade Confirmation 2024

Started by Purple 77, August 25, 2024, 12:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 14, 2024, 08:22:37 AMNew York trade: Bailey Dale + Matt Crouch + Stephen Coniglio
Seoul trade: Jye Caldwell + Massimo D'Ambrossio + Pick 35

Seoul continue to push for a flag now while I continue to target youth with an eye to contend in future years so this is a great deal for both clubs

Due to the significant gaps in age we believe Caldwell is worth a bit more than Crouch, and Massimo at just 21 is worth a bit more than Dale, so the addition of Cogs, whilst getting Seouls 2nd round pick back balances everything out perfectly

JB to confirm

Confirmed - All in on Max

kilblufftwo

new york trade Mansell + 35
ndt trade Lloyd + Future 3rd

dumps cap, gets us in the draft, gets us a fwd

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: kilblufftwo on September 14, 2024, 11:10:16 PMnew york trade Mansell + 35
ndt trade Lloyd + Future 3rd

dumps cap, gets us in the draft, gets us a fwd

Confirmed

Using 35 from the previous deal to get Lloyd who isn't part of my long term plans but is nice cover for the departed Dale in the short term

fanTCfool

Toronto trade: Dion Prestia, Jacob Bauer & Toronto's Future First Round Selection

Cairo trade: Cairo's Future First Round Selection & Pick #63

Offloading a veteran in Prestia for what will hopefully be an earlier pick in next year's draft.

Nige to confirm.

kilblufftwo

toronto trade nat 29
ndt trade ed langdon

solves our cap issues after losing lloyd and brayshaw, have enough mids

fanTCfool

Quote from: kilblufftwo on September 15, 2024, 10:13:24 AMtoronto trade nat 29
ndt trade ed langdon

solves our cap issues after losing lloyd and brayshaw, have enough mids

Confirmed. Replacing Prestia with Langdon who will hopefully have a few more years in the tank.

Nige

Quote from: fanTCfool on September 15, 2024, 10:09:36 AMToronto trade: Dion Prestia, Jacob Bauer & Toronto's Future First Round Selection

Cairo trade: Cairo's Future First Round Selection & Pick #63

Offloading a veteran in Prestia for what will hopefully be an earlier pick in next year's draft.

Nige to confirm.
Dion making his triumphant return to Cairo and Jacob Bauer comes with to cuff to Mr Thomas Lynch. Dion's half a dozen games in 2025 gonna be influential to finishing above Toronto while the draftees develop. Confirmed.

Koop

Church give: Pick 23 + Pick 25
Mexico City give: Pick 16 + Pick 61

Reasoning: Moving up the order

Pk to confirm

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Koop on September 15, 2024, 01:32:46 PMChurch give: Pick 23 + Pick 25
Mexico City give: Pick 16 + Pick 61

Reasoning: Moving up the order

Pk to confirm

I'm fine dropping back, solid draft.

Confirmed.

DazBurg

PNL Trade: pick 76
Rio Trade: Jed McEntee

Reasoning: not using 76 and happy to take the punt on McEntee

PowerBug

Quote from: DazBurg on September 16, 2024, 05:57:14 PMPNL Trade: pick 76
Rio Trade: Jed McEntee

Reasoning: not using 76 and happy to take the punt on McEntee
Confirmed. Not using McEntee and happy to take the punt on 76 :D
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

RaisyDaisy

New York trade: Lachie Neale + Christian Salem
Toronto trade: Jordan Clark + Lachie Sholl

Similar to my trade with Seoul, Toronto is looking to push now while I plan to contend in the future. FTC and I agreed that Neale is only worth fractionally more than Clark, once factoring the near 8 year gap in age and 15ppg, and that small difference is made up with the age gap between Salem down to Sholl

FTC to confirm

fanTCfool

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 16, 2024, 10:33:51 PMNew York trade: Lachie Neale + Christian Salem
Toronto trade: Jordan Clark + Lachie Sholl

Similar to my trade with Seoul, Toronto is looking to push now while I plan to contend in the future. FTC and I agreed that Neale is only worth fractionally more than Clark, once factoring the near 8 year gap in age and 15ppg, and that small difference is made up with the age gap between Salem down to Sholl

FTC to confirm

Dear Lachlan
From Pick 72, a bargain found, In 2018, your name renowned. Through seasons bright and moments bold, Your journey in our league, a story told.

With every kick and every play, You brought us joy, day by day. But now it's time to part our ways, As new horizons call and sway.

Farewell, Lachlan, with gratitude true, For all the points and dreams we drew. May your future games be just as bright, In every field, under every light.

Dear Jordan
In just one season, you made your mark, A shining star, our Jordan Clark. From the first game to the final play, Your growth and grit lit up the way.

Second in the Coaches' Award, you stood, A testament to your hard work and good. Though brief, your time with us was grand, A player who gave all, with heart and hand.

Farewell, Jordan, with thanks and cheer, For every moment, though just one year. May your future be bright, your path be clear, In every game, far and near.

Purple 77

Berlin trade: Pick 44
Cape Town trade: Mitch Duncan

Punting Duncan wins a contract, and I could do with the cap. Best XV option is a bonus.

GL to confirm

GoLions

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 18, 2024, 03:19:21 PMBerlin trade: Pick 44
Cape Town trade: Mitch Duncan

Punting Duncan wins a contract, and I could do with the cap. Best XV option is a bonus.

GL to confirm
Confirmed. I think this gets me under max cap, and I'm 50/50 on Duncan going on for one more year.