WXV Official Trade Confirmation 2024

Started by Purple 77, August 25, 2024, 12:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 04, 2024, 08:17:11 AMNew York trade: Future 1st + Future 2nd + Brady Hough + Beau McCreery
PNL trade: Matt Crouch + Future 3rd

Based on the feedback from coaches we believe this new trade addresses all concerns

PNL now keep their Future 2nd, and are essentially just giving me an F3 for McCreery who is a young best 22 player

It's now F1 + F2 + Hough for Crouch, which we believe is more than fair, even more so when Ben Keays, a younger 80+ FWD (who went 100+ in the second half of this season) just went for Pick 15. You could argue there isn't much between Crouch and Keays whe
n considering positions and age, so Pick 8-10ish + Future 2nd + Hough is more than adequate for Crouch now

Daz to confirm
Confirmed

iZander

ChuckStig

Quote from: iZander on September 04, 2024, 02:29:12 PMChurch give: N24
BA give: Jeremy Sharp

Confirmed. Collecting Freo mids like Infinity Stones.

Koop

Church trade: Matthew Johnson + Nathan O'Driscoll + Callum Ah Chee + Jade Gresham + Future 1st
Church receive: Adam Treloar + Pick 37 + Future 3rd (Beijing)

Rome trade: Adam Treloar
Rome receive: Josh Battle

Beijing trade: Josh Battle + Pick 37 + Future 3rd
Beijing receive: Matthew Johnson + Nathan O'Driscoll + Callum Ah Chee + Jade Gresham + Future 1st (Church)

Church is in session.

The opportunity to add a top 10 player in the competition doesn't come up often, albeit Treloar's age.

We feel this announces us as not only a finals candidate next year, but a genuine Premiership threat.

5 years is long enough, get used to us at the pointy end again.

Jukes & Urbs to confirm.

Jukes

Quote from: Koop on September 05, 2024, 07:07:01 PMChurch trade: Matthew Johnson + Nathan O'Driscoll + Callum Ah Chee + Jade Gresham + Future 1st

Beijing receive: Matthew Johnson + Nathan O'Driscoll + Callum Ah Chee + Jade Gresham + Future 1st (Church)

Church is in session.

The opportunity to add a top 10 player in the competition doesn't come up often, albeit Treloar's age.

We feel this announces us as not only a finals candidate next year, but a genuine Premiership threat.

Jukes & Urbs to confirm.

Confirmed

Boys club handshakes all around. Had to dump cap and pick up a replacement starting defender for ND, this shaves a good 250k off and gets that D3/4.

Urbaninfinnity

Quote from: Koop on September 05, 2024, 07:07:01 PMChurch trade: Matthew Johnson + Nathan O'Driscoll + Callum Ah Chee + Jade Gresham + Future 1st

Church is in session.

Jukes & Urbs to confirm.

Confirmed, a trade split into 3 parts on my end as I bring in some young mids I'm big on, some cap, and a future first in a triple threat to assist the rebuild effort. Sad to see Battle go after he finally lived up to the hype I had for him, but this ticks several boxes on my end.

GoLions

Kate trades: Blake Acres + Tanner Bruhn + Isaac Quaynor
London trades: Touk Miller + Pick 28

I've got excess mids, so packaging a couple for an upgrade. London probably lacks a bit in mid depth, lose 10ppg from Touk down to Blacres, but get to add Bruhn into the midfield as well who should continue to get better.

IQ and the pick added on to balance it out and shed some more cap for me.

Ringo to confirm.

Ringo

Quote from: GoLions on September 09, 2024, 08:25:57 PMKate trades: Blake Acres + Tanner Bruhn + Isaac Quaynor
London trades: Touk Miller + Pick 28

I've got excess mids, so packaging a couple for an upgrade. London probably lacks a bit in mid depth, lose 10ppg from Touk down to Blacres, but get to add Bruhn into the midfield as well who should continue to get better.

IQ and the pick added on to balance it out and shed some more cap for me.

Ringo to confirm.
Confirmed - Gaining some mid Depth as well - Sucked having to play Bonner or Shiel each week. Quaynor will add depth to defence.

PowerBug

Mexico City trade: James Aish
Rio trade: Rio Future 3rd

Aish is the only AFL player I played footy with as a kid, so I have a soft spot for him. He had this run of incredible scores early in 2024 but then was dropped by the end of it and only has 1 year left, so an early-to-mid 3rd rounder seems fair. Sheds some cap for Mexico as well.

Pk to confirm.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Pkbaldy

Quote from: PowerBug on September 10, 2024, 11:57:36 AMMexico City trade: James Aish
Rio trade: Rio Future 3rd

Aish is the only AFL player I played footy with as a kid, so I have a soft spot for him. He had this run of incredible scores early in 2024 but then was dropped by the end of it and only has 1 year left, so an early-to-mid 3rd rounder seems fair. Sheds some cap for Mexico as well.

Pk to confirm.

Bye bye cap problems.

Confirmed

Koop

Church give: Michael Frederick
Cairo give: Jack Payne

Reasoning: All being well Freddy will go gameless in 2025. Jack Payne returns after a 12 month holiday and when fit, probably plays a handy 4-6 games in the 1sts.

Nige to confirm.

Nige

Quote from: Koop on September 11, 2024, 03:57:20 PMChurch give: Michael Frederick
Cairo give: Jack Payne

Reasoning: All being well Freddy will go gameless in 2025. Jack Payne returns after a 12 month holiday and when fit, probably plays a handy 4-6 games in the 1sts.

Nige to confirm.
Highly appreciated the Jack Payne loan as he actually can put up handy scores but with defenders out the wazoo and a thinning forward line including a possibly cooked Tom Lynch, a b22 forward is necessary to balance out list needs. Confirmed.

JBs-Hawks

Seoul trade: Jack Crisp, Sam Collins, Future 2nd round pick

Rio trade: Lachie Weller, Sam Powell-Pepper, Todd Marshall

Just after a bit of a forward depth and lower cap

PowerBug

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 13, 2024, 06:28:36 PMSeoul trade: Jack Crisp, Sam Collins, Future 2nd round pick

Rio trade: Lachie Weller, Sam Powell-Pepper, Todd Marshall

Just after a bit of a forward depth and lower cap
Confirmed. Age profile increase but can't say no to a left footer in Starny. Collins arrives 24 months later than he should have and we thank Weller for keeping the injury room occupied in his two year loan from Seoul.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

RaisyDaisy

New York trade: Bailey Dale + Matt Crouch + Stephen Coniglio
Seoul trade: Jye Caldwell + Massimo D'Ambrossio + Pick 35

Seoul continue to push for a flag now while I continue to target youth with an eye to contend in future years so this is a great deal for both clubs

Due to the significant gaps in age we believe Caldwell is worth a bit more than Crouch, and Massimo at just 21 is worth a bit more than Dale, so the addition of Cogs, whilst getting Seouls 2nd round pick back balances everything out perfectly

JB to confirm