WXV Trade Confabulation 2024

Started by Koop, July 28, 2024, 07:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilblufftwo

i actually do alot of the work getting trades done so think whatever you want and SL was happy with the latest trade too

kilblufftwo

asked a few already but looking for a 4th rounder this year for our f4th/f5th

Official WXV Journo

Urbaninfinnity

kilblufftwo

might delist brockman too if anyone interested for a 4th/5th rounder this year

PowerBug

Quote from: kilblufftwo on October 03, 2024, 11:41:58 AMmight delist brockman too if anyone interested for a 4th/5th rounder this year
He's your F3
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

kilblufftwo

someones mad i wouldnt trade jhf or butters

Purple 77

PowerBug

Brandon Ryan is not for sale unless you want to pay the price that you would've for Joe Daniher.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: PowerBug on October 03, 2024, 03:58:56 PMBrandon Ryan is not for sale unless you want to pay the price that you would've for Joe Daniher.

F4?

PowerBug

Quote from: Pkbaldy on October 03, 2024, 04:00:54 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on October 03, 2024, 03:58:56 PMBrandon Ryan is not for sale unless you want to pay the price that you would've for Joe Daniher.

F4?
You ****

iZander

Willing to look at packages of any of these guys, for a player or potentially a pick
Luke Nankervis, Brandon Walker, Nicolas Coffield, Ollie Wines, JDG, Paddy Dow, Will Hayward
If it reduces my cap it would be a bonus but not a requirement

Official WXV Journo

Quote from: kilblufftwo on October 03, 2024, 12:08:38 PMsomeones mad i wouldnt trade jhf or butters
There's truth to this.

I've been further told by the coach of the reigning premiers that Rio are refusing to trade them forwards without getting JHF or Butters in a deal back. It's rumoured that a deal for JHF where Rio offered NWM, Langford and a future 1st round draft pick was turned down by NDT.