WXV Trade Confabulation 2024

Started by Koop, July 28, 2024, 07:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Official WXV Journo

I think we saw today why NDT are so high on Kai Lohmann. But can they get a deal over the line for him?

kilblufftwo

Quote from: Official WXV Journo on September 28, 2024, 08:13:26 PMI think we saw today why NDT are so high on Kai Lohmann. But can they get a deal over the line for him?

no we cant :(

Koop

Quote from: kilblufftwo on September 28, 2024, 08:20:53 PM
Quote from: Official WXV Journo on September 28, 2024, 08:13:26 PMI think we saw today why NDT are so high on Kai Lohmann. But can they get a deal over the line for him?

no we cant :(

Surely the COTY can get it done.

PowerBug

For anyone looking at a depth defender for the next couple of seasons, Nathan Broad is almost out the door so get in quick
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Official WXV Journo

I've received word from an unnamed source that some coaches are banding together to pass or neg trades as a collective. The most recent example appearing to be the Touk Miler trade, where it's claimed that these managers were deliberately talking up the trade from London's perspective so that it would pass, allowing one of "their members" to get a knowingly good trade.

It's unknown how widespread this group is, although given the rumour is around a Cape Town one would assume they are a key cog in this so called "boys club".

kilblufftwo

Quote from: Official WXV Journo on September 30, 2024, 04:44:38 PMI've received word from an unnamed source that some coaches are banding together to pass or neg trades as a collective. The most recent example appearing to be the Touk Miler trade, where it's claimed that these managers were deliberately talking up the trade from London's perspective so that it would pass, allowing one of "their members" to get a knowingly good trade.

It's unknown how widespread this group is, although given the rumour is around a Cape Town one would assume they are a key cog in this so called "boys club".

the sus club

more fitting

Urbaninfinnity

Quote from: Official WXV Journo on September 30, 2024, 04:44:38 PMI've received word from an unnamed source that some coaches are banding together to pass or neg trades as a collective. The most recent example appearing to be the Touk Miler trade, where it's claimed that these managers were deliberately talking up the trade from London's perspective so that it would pass, allowing one of "their members" to get a knowingly good trade.

Did a little canary feed you that nugget?

fanTCfool

The leading offer for Alex Witherden is Pick 46. Although often (and fairly) a scapegoat, Witherden has appeared in 40 of his last possible 46 matches, managing a respectable 84.5 in 2023 and 92.6 the year prior. If you think the upside is worth an earlier draft pick, get in touch.

Koop

Journo clutching at straws already. Grim.

kilblufftwo

pretty happy with the list after that trade

hoping Graham gets midfield time at Eagles, he was close with their new coach when he was at Tigers is why i targeted him

went from no picks to having 29/32/35

now we sweat on jhf/hobbs getting fwd

hope you like that update koop

Official WXV Journo

Quote from: Koop on September 30, 2024, 07:58:21 PM

I had it clarified that you are one of these members pushing your agenda on certain trades to this wider group. Care to comment?

Koop

Quote from: Official WXV Journo on September 30, 2024, 10:31:14 PM

I had it clarified that you are one of these members pushing your agenda on certain trades to this wider group. Care to comment?

What agendas have I pushed, Mr Journo?

ChuckStig

My client will not be making any further comments at this time.

kilblufftwo

Quote from: Koop on October 01, 2024, 10:56:19 AM

What agendas have I pushed, Mr Journo?

SL being head coach of NDT for one

PowerBug

Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126