WXV Trade Confabulation 2024

Started by Koop, July 28, 2024, 07:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koop

What's going on with London? Did Ringo eat LF? Will they ever make finals again?

Official WXV Journo

Quote from: Koop on September 27, 2024, 12:32:57 PMWhat's going on with London? Did Ringo eat LF? Will they ever make finals again?
You tell me, I am not one to make outlandish statements.

kilblufftwo

he turns something fun into personal attacks for no reason a sad person really

Urbaninfinnity

Who's in the box seat for Brodie Grundy and why is it Berlin

Official WXV Journo

Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on September 27, 2024, 12:56:19 PMWho's in the box seat for Brodie Grundy and why is it Berlin
Your the mastermind who can make the decision, you tell me

Official WXV Journo

I'll let you all know when I have intel on potential movements

Official WXV Journo

Koop

Quote from: kilblufftwo on September 27, 2024, 12:47:58 PMhe turns something fun into personal attacks for no reason a sad person really

Mate you're almost 40, get a grip.

kilblufftwo

Quote from: Koop on September 27, 2024, 05:02:21 PM
Quote from: kilblufftwo on September 27, 2024, 12:47:58 PMhe turns something fun into personal attacks for no reason a sad person really

get a grip about what? someone constantly being a flog for no reason?

kilblufftwo

i'm not the one who needs to get a grip if you think the things you say are ok

kilblufftwo

any decent admin would of banned you by now

Official WXV Journo

Quote from: Koop on September 27, 2024, 05:02:21 PM

Rumour has it that you're trying to trade in to Pick 1, you'll be 40 before you make finals if you're paying up for that

Official WXV Journo

Latest news:
After the retirement of Lachie Hunter there's now a shortage in the Berlin midfield. It's rumoured that Matt Rowell is forming part of serious discussions and may be sacrificed to facilitate the inclusion of multiple midfielders.

Official WXV Journo

Early news today is that Travis Boak is likely to end up at a WXV club coached (or co-coached) by a Port Adelaide fan.

Purple 77

Quote from: Official WXV Journo on September 27, 2024, 07:36:05 PMLatest news:
After the retirement of Lachie Hunter there's now a shortage in the Berlin midfield. It's rumoured that Matt Rowell is forming part of serious discussions and may be sacrificed to facilitate the inclusion of multiple midfielders.

What's a Lachie Hunter?