WXV Trade Confabulation 2024

Started by Koop, July 28, 2024, 07:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Def: Tom Barrass, Charlie Comben, Ryan Lester, Brayden Maynard, Nathan Broad
Fwd: Kyle Langford, Mason Wood , Matthew Kennedy, James Jordon, Todd Marshall

I'm happy to move on almost all of these guys, almost exclusively for midfielders.

There's varying degrees of usefulness here but I am hoping that there's one big trade in here which involves packaging two maybe three of these players to grab a midfielder who is close to if not a triple digit guy.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Purple 77

JBs-Hawks

McCluggage, Dambrosio, Crisp, Waterman, West, Mcauliffe could all move

Basically anyone but Max, Clarrie, Day could move for the right deal. Caldwell Curnow and Cripps unlikely

Looking for Defenders and Forwards

Ringo

These players are readily tradeable for the right offer. Some may be delisted to make room.

Def: Darcy Gardiner, Jy Farrar
Mids: Taylor Adams (f). Dylan Shiel, Riley Bonner, Will Hosken Elliott, Kamdyn McIntosh
Fwd: Jamie Cripps, Orazio Fantasia

iZander

Quote from: iZander on August 05, 2024, 05:46:50 PMD: Jayden Short, Lachlan Ash, Nick Hind, Jeremy McGovern, Zac Williams, Tom Doedee, Jack Scrimshaw, Nicholas Coffield, Braeden Campbell (MID), Brandon Walker, Sandy Brock, Luke Nankervis, Tew Jiath, Luamon Laul

M: Darcy Parish, Ollie Wines, Tom Green, Adam Cerra, Caleb Serong, Jordan De Goey, Matthew Roberts, Paddy Dow, Jeremy Sharp, Matt Duffy

R: Reilly O'Brien, Kieran Strachan, Kalin Lane, Taylor Goad, Hudson O'Keefe, Clay Tucker, Oliver Hayes-Brown

F: Dustin Martin, Toby Greene, Will Hayward, Cameron Rayner, Logan McDonald, Mitchito Owens, Joel Jeffrey (DEF), Ryan Maric, Finlay Macrae, Nathan Kreuger (RUC), Sebit Kuek, Harvey Thomas (MID)

Want to keep
Prefer to keep
Tradable

Happy to look at any trade
Decided ill try and go around again so willing to let go of a bit of youth for some more scoring power
Matt Roberts has been in a few talks already, averaging 111 in his new defensive role at only 244 cap!

iZander

Quote from: iZander on August 27, 2024, 10:24:57 AM
Quote from: iZander on August 05, 2024, 05:46:50 PMD: Jayden Short, Lachlan Ash, Nick Hind, Jeremy McGovern, Zac Williams, Tom Doedee, Jack Scrimshaw, Nicholas Coffield, Braeden Campbell (MID), Brandon Walker, Sandy Brock, Luke Nankervis, Tew Jiath, Luamon Laul

M: Darcy Parish, Ollie Wines, Tom Green, Adam Cerra, Caleb Serong, Jordan De Goey, Matthew Roberts, Paddy Dow, Jeremy Sharp, Matt Duffy

R: Reilly O'Brien, Kieran Strachan, Kalin Lane, Taylor Goad, Hudson O'Keefe, Clay Tucker, Oliver Hayes-Brown

F: Dustin Martin, Toby Greene, Will Hayward, Cameron Rayner, Logan McDonald, Mitchito Owens, Joel Jeffrey (DEF), Ryan Maric, Finlay Macrae, Nathan Kreuger (RUC), Sebit Kuek, Harvey Thomas (MID)

Want to keep
Prefer to keep
Tradable

Happy to look at any trade
Decided ill try and go around again so willing to let go of a bit of youth for some more scoring power
Matt Roberts has been in a few talks already, averaging 111 in his new defensive role at only 244 cap!

Nige

Quote from: Nige on July 29, 2024, 01:26:05 PMAs is usually the case, everyone gettable for the right price. Prices for some are higher than others so enquire within.

Wouldn't mind another first rounder if possible, also looking to sure up each line a D4/M4/F4 type. Also trying to have a player from each AFL team on the list in 2025 so will be on the hunt for a player from the Bloos, Pear and Eagles.

I suppose it's worth providing an update...

As most will know by now, I'm having talks about around some of the more key figures of the XV in Steele, Daicos, Stewart. All favourite sons of the coach and club, but willing to trade for the right deal.

Breakdown on a few players of note:

Steele: Moving probably requires a similar deal to which I traded him in (Steele + Bedford for McCluggage + Caldwell). At the end of the day, reigning BnF winner, M1 and most reliable captain option so would expect to be adequately compensated. Ideally at least one solid mid involved.

Daicos: Sits at M3 in the projected 2025 XV but open to any player that would comfortably sit in most XVs, or at least a utility type player, probably a mid to replace him, but open to other positions, really depends on the player offered.

Stewart: A newer one to discussions but I think it's something to seriously consider. Had his poorest season in 5 years and still went 90s. Currently D1, a C or CC option generally and last 4 seasons were over 100 avg so I expect any offer to acknowledge that and compensate accordingly.

Have offered Fletcher + Ward to a few teams, unsurprisingly, not as much interest in them, particularly Ward, but is to be expected. Both still young with great scope and all the tools to be more than handy starting midfield/utility types, equally happy to keep them.

Had a couple of questions about Richards, McKercher and Worrell. All three are players I have a very strong desire to keep so the offers for them would have to be irresistible, so good luck.

Still interested in potentially acquiring another first round in this year's draft, can trade any other picks I have outside of 7 + 11, including futures.

kilblufftwo

trade season is gun but also a headache is all im gonna say lol

is chol available? asking for a friend

kilblufftwo

jhf has been discussed but going to say isnt going anywhere

dawson also been discussed looking for a not old forward or 2 and/or defender

message me or SL if interested

kilblufftwo

D: Jack Sinclair (MID), Dayne Zorko, Mitch Hinge, Jake Lloyd, Conor McKenna, Robbie Fox, Laitham Vandermeer, Lachlan Bramble, Adam Kennedy (FWD), James Madden, Kaleb Smith, Jordan Boyd, Patrick Snell (FWD)

M: Jordan Dawson, Zak Butters, Noah Anderson, Jason Horne-Francis, Ed Langdon, Ben Hobbs, Reuben Ginbey, Dylan Stephens, Sam Durham, Finn Maginness, Jaxon Binns, Darcy Tucker, Loch Rawlinson (FWD)

R: Oscar McInerney, Darcy Fort (FWD), Henry Smith (RUC)

F: Jack Martin, Mitch Lewis, Mitch Georgiades, Sam Switkowski, Tyler Brockman, Noah Answerth, Alex Sexton, James Peatling, Harvey Harrison, Calsher Dear, Robert Hansen, Patrick Voss

thought id do this again, colours self explanatory guys like hobbs/peatling we're keen to see if change clubs and how they go, Dawson still in talks, him Lloyd and future picks our pieces to get a forward or 2 or picks

kilblufftwo

have a deal we like for Dawson, think i messaged everyone on discord but giving some notice here too

PowerBug

Quote from: PowerBug on August 25, 2024, 10:04:17 PMDef: Tom Barrass, Charlie Comben, Ryan Lester, Brayden Maynard, Nathan Broad
Fwd: Kyle Langford, Mason Wood , Matthew Kennedy, James Jordon, Todd Marshall

I'm happy to move on almost all of these guys, almost exclusively for midfielders.

There's varying degrees of usefulness here but I am hoping that there's one big trade in here which involves packaging two maybe three of these players to grab a midfielder who is close to if not a triple digit guy.

Def: Charlie Comben, Brayden Maynard, Ryan Lester, Nathan Broad.
Fwd: Kyle Langford, Matthew Kennedy, Todd Marshall, Sam Powell-Pepper, Jeremy Finlayson.

All these still available. Still need midfielders. Think about what how well rounded your squad would be with Comben, Langford and Kennedy in it... Just saying.

Matt Kennedy serially underrated too. Played 20 games from the start with 3 sub appearances (which are just DNPs in 2025). Averaging over 80 in those 20 full games... He's best 22 and he scores well, and is a forward. I am more than happy to hold onto him as an 80avg mid, but those of you who need forwards, well he's got more value to you than to me, just get me a better scoring midfielder in return
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Purple 77

3 coaches remaining to vote.

The following trades auto-pass (ignoring any reliant on others to pass):

Trade 1
Christchurch trade: Christchurch F4
Cairo trade: Cairo F4

Trade 2
Rio de Janeiro trade: Pick 10
Berlin trade: Aaron Cadman + Dominic Sheed

Trade 3
Dublin trade: Brodie Kemp
Berlin trade: Finnbar Maley + Pick 20

Trade 4
Christchurch trade: Mason Redman + Christchurch F2
Christchurch receive: Hugh McCluggage

Cairo trade: Josh Ward + Pick 35
Cairo receive: Kane McAuliffe + Christchurch F2

Seoul trade: Hugh McCluggage + Kane McAuliffe
Seoul receive: Mason Redman, Josh Ward + Pick 35

Trade 5
Christchurch trade: Pick 60
Mexico City trade: Jake Stringer

Trade 7
Berlin trade: Koltyn Tholstrup, Harrison Petty, Pick 27 + Berlin F1
Berlin receive: Jordan Ridley, Pick 44 + Cape Town F3

Tokyo trade: Jordan Ridley, Pick 8 + Pick 44
Tokyo receive: Jordon Sweet, Lewis Hayes, Pick 22, Berlin F1 + London F2

London trade: Jordon Sweet, Lewis Hayes + London F2
London receive: Harrison Petty, Pick 8 + Pick 27

Cape Town trade: Pick 15 + Cape Town F3
Cape Town receive: Ben Keays

PNL trade: Ben Keays + Pick 22
PNL receive: Koltyn Tholstrup + Pick 15

Trade 8
Berlin trade: Tom Fullarton, Pick 23 + Cape Town F3
Christchurch trade: Dante Visentini + Pick 78

Trade 9
Berlin trade: Dante Visentini + Thomson Dow
Tokyo trade: Jack Ginnivan + Tokyo F3

Purple 77

2 coaches remaining, this trade auto-passes

Trade 10
Cairo trade: Josh Daicos, Jaspa Fletcher, Cairo F2 + Cairo F3
Rio de Janeiro trade: Tom Barrass, Mason Wood, James Jordon + Pick 21

Koop

Quote from: Koop on August 06, 2024, 05:17:45 PMD: Callum Wilkie, Brennan Cox, Lewis Young, Mac Andrew, Dylan Williams, Lachie Jones, Liam Stocker, Tom Clurey, Aaron Francis, Zaine Cordy (FWD), Trent McKenzie, Jase Burgoyne, Charlie Dean, Tylar Young

M: Hugh McCluggage, George Hewett, James Rowbottom, Daniel Curtin (DEF), Shaun Mannagh (FWD), Callum Ah Chee, Matt Johnson, Ryan Byrnes, Zane Trew, Clay Hall, Will Graham (DEF), Lachlan Charleson (FWD), Nathan O'Driscoll

R: Sean Darcy, Tom Fullarton

F: Tom McDonald, Jade Gresham, Jesse Hogan, Josh Treacy, Jamie Elliott, Jacob Koschitzke, Brent Daniels, Gary Rohan, Jake Melksham, Michael Frederick, Hayden McLean (RUC), Corey Durdin, Riley Garcia, Bailey Laurie, Joe Richards, Jake Stringer

Prefer to Keep
Can Look At
Tradeable

Updated :)