WXV Trade Confabulation 2024

Started by Koop, July 28, 2024, 07:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koop

Purple 77

Urbaninfinnity

Nige

As is usually the case, everyone gettable for the right price. Prices for some are higher than others so enquire within.

Wouldn't mind another first rounder if possible, also looking to sure up each line a D4/M4/F4 type. Also trying to have a player from each AFL team on the list in 2025 so will be on the hunt for a player from the Bloos, Pear and Eagles.

kilblufftwo

don't really know what we will be doing probably be shopping around Hobbs/future 1st package for a defender or forward

kilblufftwo

Mitch Georgiades is going nowhere

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: kilblufftwo on August 03, 2024, 08:03:55 PMMitch Georgiades is going nowhere

Well he's your only playing forward next year so understandable :P

kilblufftwo

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 03, 2024, 09:02:04 PM
Quote from: kilblufftwo on August 03, 2024, 08:03:55 PMMitch Georgiades is going nowhere

Well he's your only playing forward next year so understandable :P

if you say so

Jukes

PowerBug

Rio have many serviceable forwards (Wood, Kennedy, Langford, JJordon) and will be looking to add midfield options as there is a severe lack of depth there. This can be in the form of ready made players but also I hear that there's a mid-heavy draft ahead of us, I'm happy to move up and/or add to my first round draft hand.

There are still a few untouchable players on the list, no surprises on who some of those names are.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

RaisyDaisy

This is how I expect things to look in 2025

New York Revolution

D: Bailey Dale, Max Holmes (MID), Nic Martin, Zac Guthrie, Blake Hardwick, Christian Salem, Brodie Smith, Brady Hough, Esava Ratugolea, Lewis Melican, James O'Donnell, Will McCabe, Hugh Bond, Luke Cleary,

M: Lachie Neale, Stephen Coniglio, Tom Powell, Cam Guthrie, Brandan Parfitt, Mitch Hardie, George Stevens, James Willis, Oskar Faulkhead, Harvey Johnston

R: Mark Blicavs, Toby Conway, Rhys Stanley, Vigo Visentini

F: Patrick Lipinski, Darcy Byrne-Jones, Willie Rioli, Brad Close, Eddie Ford, Rhyan Mansell, Jack Darling, Jake Riccardi, Cooper Sharman, Shannon Neale, Beau McCreery, Elliott Himmelberg, Chris Burgess, Ted Clohesy, Jacob Konstanty

Looking for mids and have defenders and forwards to offer

Everyone is on the table, but the players in blue are who I value the most and would need a really attractive offer to consider moving

kilblufftwo

our tiers are prob like

hard to get = Jaxon Binns, Mitch Hinge, Zak Butters, Noah Anderson, Jack Sinclair, Jason Horne-Francis, Reuben Ginbey, Sam Durham, Oscar McInerney, Dayne Zorko, Mitch Georgiades, Darcy Fort, Henry Smith

not impossible to get = Jordan Dawson, Ben Hobbs, Sam Switkowski, Lachlan Bramble, Jake Lloyd

easier to get = future 1st, Jack Martin, Mitch Lewis, Conor McKenna, Robbie Fox, Laitham Vandermeer, Adam Kennedy, James Madden, Kaleb Smith, Jordan Boyd, Patrick Snell, Ed Langdon, Dylan Stephens, Finn Maginness, Darcy Tucker, Loch Rawlinson, Tyler Brockman, Ben Brown, Noah Answerth, Alex Sexton, James Peatling, Harvey Harrison, Calsher Dear, Robert Hansen, Patrick Voss

starting defender and forward wanted

Jordan Dawson, Ben Hobbs and future 1st our main pieces being used trying to get them

Urbaninfinnity

Jing Jing, bling bling, cut the chatter...

D: Wil Powell, Sam Taylor, Kane Farrell, Josh Battle, Jack Henry, Alex Pearce, Jake Kolodjashnij, Josh Draper, James Trezise, Dyson Heppell, Darcy MacPherson, Kaine Baldwin, Alex Keath, Marty Hore, Jed Adams, Kyle Marshall

M: Conor Nash, Brayden Fiorini, Harry Morrison, Luke Edwards, Brandon Ellis

R: Brodie Grundy, Mason Cox (FWD), Aiden Begg, Kyah Farris-White, Joe Furphy

F: Brody Mihocek, Jy Simpkin (MID), David Swallow (MID), Tyson Stengle, Luke Pedlar, Dan McStay, Kade Chandler, Jake Rogers (MID), Malcolm Rosas, Jai Culley (MID), Callum M. Brown, David Cuningham, Lachlan Gollant, Ash Johnson, Hewago Paul Oea, Jye Menzie, Matthew Allison, Jaiden Hunter

NAT PICKS: 1, 9, 19, 37, 73, 91
FUTURE PICKS: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th

-----------------------------------------------

Holy Mackerel! Our midfield has vanished!

Almost everyone is gettable, and with Brandon Ellis calling it quits we have some cap to make up and are expecting a big list turnover in the offseason.

We are likely going to have a big swathe of forwards available for trade this offseason. Headlined by potential top 6 forward Jy Simpkin. Brodie Grundy is available of course, we are looking to trade him this year so if you need a ruck, step into my office. Otherwise, we need midfielders apparently, and in general are looking to bring in some warm bodies and picks to counter the expected exodus. Picks unlikely to be available for trade as a result, but if you think you've got a good offer for us, feel free to talk.

iZander

D: Jayden Short, Lachlan Ash, Nick Hind, Jeremy McGovern, Zac Williams, Tom Doedee, Jack Scrimshaw, Nicholas Coffield, Braeden Campbell (MID), Brandon Walker, Sandy Brock, Luke Nankervis, Tew Jiath, Luamon Laul

M: Darcy Parish, Ollie Wines, Tom Green, Adam Cerra, Caleb Serong, Jordan De Goey, Matthew Roberts, Paddy Dow, Jeremy Sharp, Matt Duffy

R: Reilly O'Brien, Kieran Strachan, Kalin Lane, Taylor Goad, Hudson O'Keefe, Clay Tucker, Oliver Hayes-Brown

F: Dustin Martin, Toby Greene, Will Hayward, Cameron Rayner, Logan McDonald, Mitchito Owens, Joel Jeffrey (DEF), Ryan Maric, Finlay Macrae, Nathan Kreuger (RUC), Sebit Kuek, Harvey Thomas (MID)

Want to keep
Prefer to keep
Tradable

Looking to rejuvenate my list a little bit this year
Would like to enter the draft in the first round
And ofc im open to trading anyone above for the right deal

Koop

Haven't had a in-depth conversation with Stig yet but no one is untradeable. The usual guys will command an offer that probably doesn't make a lot of viable sense, but no one is off the table.

Honestly we're pretty happy with how things look this off-season. You likely won't see much from us in terms of chasing, but we are still on the lookout for another starting (70+) forward and some midfield reinforcements. I am 50/50 about the draft, so Pick 6 & futures are available if it is a win-win scenario.

There is a school of thought that potentially we are now in a position where Darcy is moveable. I would be inclined to agree, but am of the opinion that if he is fully fit the whole year, we'll be featuring in finals. So any offer needs to be able to help us do that.