Colliwobblers 2024

Started by Colliwobblers, March 07, 2024, 06:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bully

Dylan Grimes out for the season, Curnow should be fine against Richmond.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Bully on June 27, 2024, 11:27:48 AMDylan Grimes out for the season, Curnow should be fine against Richmond.

Famous last works :)

Thanks Bully. It's a tricky call but i have a feeling due to my own prior stupidity I'm going to run into issues on the way home anyway, so willing to roll the dice and see how we end up.

Colliwobblers

Round 16: Score 2298. Round Rank: 27,729. Overall: Down to 3666

You cannot view this attachment.

Tiny steps back over the past two weeks, not too bad given the monumental SC Karma I was dished up for my premium trading and speculative forward trade in Curnow. Still He's in for the long run and throw me a few 160's and it will all balance out.

Thinking of getting it over and done with this week.

Trades:

Morris to Humphries

Sexton to Dunkley

That's the best I can afford. Neale would have been nice, but Dunkley will do.

Leave me two trades for the likely downgrade and Fisher upgrade to Rankine and I'm all done.

Bully

I wouldn't be too concerned with Curnow, I was surprised Miller & a debutant got the job done to be honest, I think it was just an off day. Dream draw coming up, I think you will eventually be rewarded.

arbel

Yeah I contemplated Curnow for his run home. The FWD's this year are a coinflip at best. Way too much fluctuation. I assume Flanders will be swung FWD to get in Dunkley? Think that's pretty good

Goosey

Great overall rank and good luck for the run home with a strong overall finish, two trades aren't much but you do have strong bench cover :)

Mat0369

Richmond is his bogey team unfortunately. He can never seem to have a huge game against them. Dunkley is a great in, Humphries probably gives you a better DPP swing but I think I still prefer Schoenmaker for his price tag. I didn't watch the Saints game at all this week and the score was a little disappointing in game 2. He still seems like a good option that can hopefully cover an injury if needed. Although it comes down to what DPP swing you prefer, Sexton and Dawson or Daicos and Humphries.

Colliwobblers

I had to do Humphries for the downgrade money, can only get Schoe by downgrading the def rooks which earned me no profits required for Dunkley

Colliwobblers

So with Fisher fast tracking his exit I think I'll grab Caldwell, Can afford Rankine but unsure of him.

Also keep Morris for cover.

Fisher to Caldwell

Sullivan to Humphries

Leave me two trades and $159,500 to downgrade and make Sexton any mid next week.

arbel

Probably the best option I think looking at it

Colliwobblers

I could instead do:

Fisher to Caldwell

Sexton to Rozee

Team done - keeptwo trades for injury.

But that seems far too wise :)

Bully

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 04, 2024, 07:12:20 PMI could instead do:

Fisher to Caldwell

Sexton to Rozee

Team done - keeptwo trades for injury.

But that seems far too wise :)

That looks pretty solid to me.

Mat0369

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 04, 2024, 09:27:57 AMI had to do Humphries for the downgrade money, can only get Schoe by downgrading the def rooks which earned me no profits required for Dunkley

You could swing Dawson forward to get that to work. It eliminates the Fisher/Sexton swing though.

I prefer Rankine over Caldwell. One thing to consider with Caldwell is what happens when Parish is back? Does he move out of the CBA's and does his scoring go back to 80's and 90's every week. Rankine seems like a genuine option.

Colliwobblers

So it comes down to whether to hold 2 injury trades or go for broke.

Option A: (Caldwell & Rozee & 2 trades)

Fisher to Caldwell

Sexton to Rozee

Done. 2 trades in the bank. $6,900 in the bank.

Option B: (Rankine & Neale & 0 trades)

Fisher to Neale

Morris to Schoenmaker

next round

Sullivan to Humphries

Sexton to Rankine

Done 0 Trades in the bank.

Mat0369

Neale and Rankine are better than Rozee and Caldwell. Like not even close, if you can do that, I'd lock it in