Wrong View People.

Started by Master Q, March 27, 2010, 08:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Last night when i was watching the Carlton v Richmond game on fanfooty, you were all talking about Martin and how disappointed you are, He is only a rookie! What do you expect!

ossie85

Nothing wrong with Martin's score. You gotta expect the 60-80 range.

jeffery

i was happy with 60 dont worry it will only get better

Master Q

Look at  the first part of the chat log.

Jeff: i dont even have him ;)

Solat

everyone has him so its a bit null and void

he moves beautifully, I haven't really seen why Scully/Trengrove got picked ahead of him.

Master Q

Quote from: Solat on March 27, 2010, 08:46:39 AM
everyone has him so its a bit null and void

he moves beautifully, I haven't really seen why Scully/Trengrove got picked ahead of him.
Not relevant. :-\ :P

GinoGod

bit hard to score well when ur team gets dominated.....but still a decent score

Justin Bieber

i never expect 100's from rookies. anything over 50 is great for me.

gerco

If he can averaged around 60-65 range, he will still go up in value by 100k.

That's not a great cash cow, but its still a very decent investment, and I think he will just get better each week.

Alex7089

I'm hoping a 70 average but I'm being hopeful and I'd be happy with anything over 50.

gerco

I'd be very surprised if he couldn't average 70, or even 80 if Richmond can start to play better.

Alex7089

Yeah I suppose looks very good and could be a Rich in a better side but it's tough to rack 'em up in a team with such a bad midfield.

gerco

If Richmond is going to play that poorly every week, then its going to be a long season. I think a lot of their players got caught up in the hype and emotion and after they gave up the start they did, they struggled to get back into the game.

Hopefully they can be a little more switched on.

Blueboys

Quote from: Master Q on March 27, 2010, 08:40:34 AM
Last night when i was watching the Carlton v Richmond game on fanfooty, you were all talking about Martin and how disappointed you are, He is only a rookie! What do you expect!

150+ like barlow  ???  ;D lol

brodman_18

This first round has shown the mature age draft picks that went to better clubs MAY do slightly better than top draft picks who went to dud clubs..... Rich..... Melb..... cough cough