the question on everyones minds

Started by madskill55, March 27, 2010, 07:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madskill55

with the squads in and teams about to be shortened in less than hour: whose the top 3 playing rookies ull have in ur forward line whether they will be on ur bench and one playing  etc? With rockcliffe and rohan not playing, it changes the whole ball game- will everyone go with hitchcock and gumbles or what?

Now the main question is: carraz scored 135 last night, if u were one of the lucky people who locked him as a vc, would u be happy with that score and leave him as the captain with dbl points. or will u go for j.selwood, g.ablett or maybe a s.mitchell due to the opposition. They all play well but will they score more than 135. Will u be greedy and want one of those 3 to get a score above 135 or will u play safe? Whats the better option?

brent007

I have Pods and Hitchcock on the bench and Rockliff as my 7th forward. Hitchcock can cover this week, but if he gets dropped and Rockliff and Pods don't get a game then I'll be 1 man down. I'm tempted to swap Pods for Gumbleton. Not sure though.

Alex7089

Well I fell for the roberts trap, so I have Gumby, Hitchcock and Roberts...

Justin Bieber

moore on field, hitch and gumby benchies.

moore has really flown under the radar. hope he is a nice unique rookie pick who scores really well.

tom_scully

TO actually answer the question, I had Betts and locked him in as captain for a guaranteed 272 without a 2nd thought. Will def use this strategy again for the next partial lockout.