Round 12 Trades

Started by RaisyDaisy, August 12, 2020, 07:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justaverage

Quote from: Grazz on August 14, 2020, 07:27:35 PM
Quote from: Samsturmfels on August 14, 2020, 07:02:32 PM
Quote from: justaverage on August 14, 2020, 06:46:38 PM
Quote from: oh_lol on August 14, 2020, 06:30:52 PM
What if Draper doesn't get named? Be too late to trade Gawn by the time teams are out, and it seems like you'd need cash to upgrade Draper to someone who's playing, unless you're happy with a donut.

Indicative Sunday teams should be named tonight
6.20 pm prior night before the game for the rest of the year. So wont know until Saturday.

Yep and here lays everyone's dilemma.
It's a nightmare, don't know about you
blokes but I didn't sleep much haha. ???

YOLO
Keeping Gawn, hoping for Draper to get named and trading in a dual brownlow medallist for Simpson

tommy10

Quote from: tkringle on August 14, 2020, 06:42:09 PM
Quote from: Grazz on August 14, 2020, 05:47:46 PM
Does a torn PCL confirm trading the great man Gawn.

Goodwin confirmed he should be right next week. Looking to hold and hope Draper is named at this stage.
You would think Draper will be named after being managed last round and to combat Ryder/Marshall with Belly.

oh_lol

Gawn - Ladhams
Rivers - Bytel
Bedford - Woodcock

Didn't like the look of any FWD or MIDS this round, so gotten some money ready for next week.
Allows me to keep Close and Georgiadis to make some money. Gawn huge BE and Ladhams low BE, the price difference to go back to Gawn will be easy to cover.
Also gives me cover on every line (unless Draper not named again).

Ringo

Ended up doing Gawn to Comben - DPP and allows McInerney and Cameron to interchange as well.
Rivers to Bytel - Rivers seems to be in and out so using him to retain Buda with DPP to forward line
Butler to Macrae - removing one dead wood from bench.

RoughRed

with Extra trades now
Butler to Oscar
Smith to Macrae with Whitfield to FWDS
Hold Serong as M8
Hold Rankine as F8

Next week Georgiades/Close downgrade to upgrade Day => Lloyd

That will leave 4 trades + extras

Samsturmfels

Ended up trading in Nic Nat, Z.Williams and Walters in for Gawn, Doedee and Rivers. I don't think i could have picked a more injury prone group.

Rusty00

With DevSpud managed, Georgiades’ 25 as Emergency is looming large.

So do I trade Dev in lieu of Budarick up to Walters, meaning Budarick would start for me instead of copping the 25?

Budarick is probably not going to score much more anyway is he?

Mat0369

Probably looking at a 30ish

crowls

spewing,  got distracted and missed trading baily smith to oscar,  only saving grace is I would have ended up a donut with d smith out,  made lemonade out of lemons and did d smith to walters.    Maybe oscar next week at 50k more expensive.   Simpson upgrade next week to zerrett/fyfe. If short on cash will upgrade  Serong but want to keep him for r15 bye.

Mat0369

My new recruit Walters has had a ripping game so far planted inside the forward 50  ::)

crowls

Quote from: crowls on August 15, 2020, 09:19:00 PM
spewing,  got distracted and missed trading baily smith to oscar,  only saving grace is I would have ended up a donut with d smith out,  made lemonade out of lemons and did d smith to walters.    Maybe oscar next week at 50k more expensive.   Simpson upgrade next week to zerrett/fyfe. If short on cash will upgrade  Serong but want to keep him for r15 bye.
Quote from: Mat0369 on August 15, 2020, 09:47:28 PM
My new recruit Walters has had a ripping game so far planted inside the forward 50  ::)
tossed up brayshaw and walters and thought brayshaw was overs,  went walters.  he has to play on the ball though to score consistently,  this is painful to watch.  red wine or gin required in the second half to get me through this.

Samsturmfels

Quote from: Mat0369 on August 15, 2020, 09:47:28 PM
I'm happy at least he did better in the 2nd half. Although gutted i avoided trac to save money.

jfitty

Would it be worth trading Hibberd to Bytel today?

I wasn't planning on it, but the extra trades make it much easier. Just frustrating that he hasn't made more cash.

Rusty00

I brought in Walters as well. In hindsight he was probably always going to be eased back in, first game back. I needed to do a forward upgrade though and thought he was the best option for the rest of the season