Round 12 Trades

Started by RaisyDaisy, August 12, 2020, 07:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tkringle

Quote from: frenzy on August 14, 2020, 02:45:09 PM
Quote from: tkringle on August 14, 2020, 02:25:39 PM
Quote from: frenzy on August 14, 2020, 02:01:50 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on August 14, 2020, 01:56:59 PM
If Gawn is good to go, I'll more than likely have to go Georgiades to Bytel and Serong to Fyfe, then have another trade up my sleeve for a downgrade if it happens to come along.  :-\

Max is OUT, source melb tweet

Hmm hopefully Grundy isn’t rested. Otherwise going to have to trade Gawn

Imagine that, carnage. Reckon there's heaps running Max and Grundy with no coverage.

Keeping Gawn if Grundy plays as I have Draper, who SHOULD be back this round..

If Grundy is out, will probably trade Gawn to O'mac, with a plan to have him as F6 when Gawn bottoms out

jvalles69

Quote from: Blues Blues Blues on August 14, 2020, 02:51:45 PM
Was thinking of upgrading Georgiades [BE 40] to Fyfe, leaving $40k for next week.

However, given Mullet Smiths recent poo form, a BE of 99, injury cloud and potential to miss this week, PLUS the fact he isn’t scoring much more than Georgiades anyway, I’m thinking of trading him to Fyfe and taking $194k in the bank.

Next week I’ll deal with Georgiades.

I like this, I was going Georgiades to Fyfe too, but Baz needs to go I think.

oh_lol

Jeez, Gawn out, but won't know if Draper is named by the time Melbourne + Collingwood starts.
Think we'll be forced to trade Gawn.
Everyone making a trade to a ruckman without seeing them named?

Mat0369

So with the bye structure I'm thinking I might be better off trading Bailey over Dev Smith now. I have at least 6 premiums due to miss that round

Samsturmfels

With Gawn out i'm gonna have to trade him now to Nic Nat. Have already traded  Doedee to Z.Williams.

With my 3rd trade i cant decide what to do with 375k in the bank i can trade Aarts to any fwd premo. I was also keen on Bytel, trading keane to him would allow me to have emergency cover in the backline and allow me to do emergency loophole in midfield for this week. If i do that though ill still have 372k sitting in my bank thoughts?

oh_lol

Hey Sam, I'm going down the track of sideway(ish) trade with Gawn. Then bringing in 2 rookies.
Will give me the dollars to double upgrade next week, as I don't really like anyone this week in FWD or MID.

Grazz

Does a torn PCL confirm trading the great man Gawn.

shaker

Quote from: Grazz on August 14, 2020, 05:47:46 PM
A lot will but think I will hold hope Draper gets named.

oh_lol

What if Draper doesn't get named? Be too late to trade Gawn by the time teams are out, and it seems like you'd need cash to upgrade Draper to someone who's playing, unless you're happy with a donut.

shaker

Quote from: oh_lol on August 14, 2020, 06:30:52 PM
What if Draper doesn't get named? Be too late to trade Gawn by the time teams are out, and it seems like you'd need cash to upgrade Draper to someone who's playing, unless you're happy with a donut.
Yum yum donut honestly I'm no chance this year and won't lose sleep over a donut ;)

tkringle

Quote from: Grazz on August 14, 2020, 05:47:46 PM

Goodwin confirmed he should be right next week. Looking to hold and hope Draper is named at this stage.

justaverage

Indicative Sunday teams should be named tonight

Samsturmfels

Quote from: justaverage on August 14, 2020, 06:46:38 PM

6.20 pm prior night before the game for the rest of the year. So wont know until Saturday.

Grazz

Quote from: Samsturmfels on August 14, 2020, 07:02:32 PM
Quote from: justaverage on August 14, 2020, 06:46:38 PM

6.20 pm prior night before the game for the rest of the year. So wont know until Saturday.

Yep and here lays everyone's dilemma.
It's a nightmare, don't know about you
blokes but I didn't sleep much haha. ???

Mat0369

Grab TDK if you have trades. He will be the main ruck with Pitto out and is about 123k from memory. He looked awesome when in the ruck as well