Round 12 Trades

Started by RaisyDaisy, August 12, 2020, 07:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

North Melbournes Finest

I've got 3 trade scenarios, 10 trades, 100k in bank and 3 upgrades to go (4 if you include D Smith)

Scenario 1
Aarts > Bytel
Georgiades > J Lloyd
Williamson > Wicks

Scenario 2
D Smith > Lloyd
Aarts > Bytel

Scenario 3
Aarts > Bytel
Georgiades > Greenwood

Or I could go another defender but that would be my last premium in that spot, and I can't imagine finishing my defense without Lloyd. Someone help me out please.

Sabretooth Tigers

:-[

Bugger.  Doedee has shattered my plans, but such is life in SC. So may go a player short of filling side completely during finals.
So ooooooooooo :-

Doedee to Lloyd      Pickett or Simpson to Bytell      Geordiades to Woodstock   After 1 or 2 games Gawn back  fill last 2 mids during finals and play either Arts or Woodstock at F6. Currently 2097 rank, have jumped 20+ k  recently and on the rise. Or was until the above.

;)

jfitty

I'm looking to bring a 102k defender in with my crazy trade plans.. Any of them even remotely likely to get a game?

Going Matt McGuinness at the moment, unlikely but who knows with the Roos right now..

crowls

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 13, 2020, 10:04:49 AM
can afford a fwd under 508k

have martin, greenwood, omac, d smith, simpkin

looking at ladhams, butters, parish

i like the look of ladhams but worried about the byes so dunno if should go parish
Like the choices KB,  I have Ladhams.  Was really bullish on Parish last year as a break out player.  Hasn't quite stepped up to the mark.   Big advantage not having a bye though.  Could go on with it.

crowls

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on August 13, 2020, 12:37:38 PM
I've got 3 trade scenarios, 10 trades, 100k in bank and 3 upgrades to go (4 if you include D Smith)

Scenario 1
Aarts > Bytel
Georgiades > J Lloyd
Williamson > Wicks

Scenario 2
D Smith > Lloyd
Aarts > Bytel

Scenario 3
Aarts > Bytel
Georgiades > Greenwood

Or I could go another defender but that would be my last premium in that spot, and I can't imagine finishing my defense without Lloyd. Someone help me out please.

Like you dont have lloyd and cannot see how to bring him in this season.   I treat him as a superprem and focus on having good coverage elsewhere.  yes it hurts but ultimately you have 22 scoring (finals this year probably 18 scoring)

I would probably do option 1 if you have the cash and not much else to worry about.

North Melbournes Finest

Quote from: crowls on August 13, 2020, 01:13:09 PM
Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on August 13, 2020, 12:37:38 PM

Scenario 1
Aarts > Bytel
Georgiades > J Lloyd
Williamson > Wicks

Scenario 2
D Smith > Lloyd
Aarts > Bytel

Scenario 3
Aarts > Bytel
Georgiades > Greenwood

Like you dont have lloyd and cannot see how to bring him in this season.   I treat him as a superprem and focus on having good coverage elsewhere.  yes it hurts but ultimately you have 22 scoring (finals this year probably 18 scoring)

I would probably do option 1 if you have the cash and not much else to worry about.

Or............

Gawn > Nic Nat
Aarts > Haynes

or

Gawn > Nic Nat
Aarts > Byrtel
Georgiades > Lloyd

Jeepers.

whynot102

Anyone thinking about Zorko

jfitty

Quote from: whynot102 on August 13, 2020, 02:53:49 PM
Anyone thinking about Zorko

Won't lie, have considered a Neale > Zorko swap (maybe next week), and hope Zorko can average within 20-30 of Neale.

North Melbournes Finest

Blues Blues Blues

Thinking the following:

1. Picket > Wicks
2. Budarick > Bytel
3. Georgiades > Fyfe [via Whitfield]
OR
Simpson > Fyfe

Georgiades [BE 40] and Simpson [BE 21] so have more cash to make, but thinking I need to BANG now

North Melbournes Finest

Quote from: Blues Blues Blues on August 13, 2020, 03:03:42 PM
Thinking the following:

1. Picket > Wicks
2. Budarick > Bytel
3. Georgiades > Fyfe [via Whitfield]
OR
Simpson > Fyfe

Georgiades [BE 40] and Simpson [BE 21] so have more cash to make, but thinking I need to BANG now
Yeah some of these rookies need to be moved on early.

EA100

Getting rid of Doedee, thoughts on Luke Mcdonald with his role change, only risk is if he goes back to his previous scoring...

North Melbournes Finest

Quote from: EA100 on August 13, 2020, 03:46:13 PM
Getting rid of Doedee, thoughts on Luke Mcdonald with his role change, only risk is if he goes back to his previous scoring...
As a North fan I'm not trusting him.

RoughRed

Smith > Macrae/Fyfe via Whitfield to Fwds
Thinking Macrae ($698.9) but Fyfe @ $575.6K is tempting
Holding Serong

bkimm32

Can I get the b/e’s of serong, m. pickett, And georgiades please?