Fids 2020 attempt

Started by Fid, December 29, 2019, 05:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fid

crowls

Nice team Fid,  no high priced rooks except Hill,  leaves you exposed if rookie options are thin and you only expensive rookies are getting games

Ringo

Nice Team and structure - $30k will help with rookies who will not play Rd 1.  Hopefully in the next 6 weeks we start to get an idea on which rookies will likely start.  I would look at Rankine over Flanders though in forwards as he would have the inside running if completely over injury.

enzedder

TommyC

A strong midfield and good players on other lines.
GG is smart and sensible.
A nice looking team Fid!

Fid

Thanks all, I tinkered around a little.  I will probably leave it until after the community series.

Money Shot

Probably one of the stronger looking teams I have seen. Have 12 locks + Steven, Robertson and Hill who could all end up averaging close to 90.

Peter

Another good side, as with all teams at this point, just got hope the returning injured players and very cheap rookies line up

Colliwobblers

It is a great looking side, BUT your going to have to rework it to fit in much dearer rookies, noble, zerk , rowell, anderson/ash/green , I may be wrong, but it's shaping up to be expensive rookies named round 1, might get lucky with a few cheap ones but I suspect a few hundred thousand extra will be needed here in your rooks.

That said it's a solid foundation, might have to give something up and even when you do likely to still be a strong side. well done and good luck.

Ringo

Any reason why no Rowell obviously he is a must but your choice,

Suspect you have made changes though.

Fid

Quote from: Ringo on March 13, 2020, 01:35:01 PM
Any reason why no Rowell obviously he is a must but your choice,

Suspect you have made changes though.

Yeah, I've made heaps of changes since that post in December.  Here is my current team.....

Colliwobblers

Nailed it  :D

Rookies dependent on teams next week, might be handy if you had some coin up your sleeve but I doubt you do, given the strength of the team.

Fid

Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 14, 2020, 05:54:21 PM
Nailed it  :D

Rookies dependent on teams next week, might be handy if you had some coin up your sleeve but I doubt you do, given the strength of the team.

Thanks, I only have $10, 000 in the kitty

Ringo

Like it just hope the rookies get up for you.

LordSneeze

This is pretty much the balanced cookie cutter structure. The difference will be from this the Ruck or Fwd/Def Prem.

IMO pretty mcuh the perfect starting point for when teams get announced as it allows good functionality to change things around if needed.