You rate mine ill rate yours! (This is a good team so have a look)

Started by dustintheman, March 27, 2010, 03:07:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dustintheman

Have you seen a better team than this? Any ideas of changes?
Backs
Goddard, Enright, Shaw, Hodge, Kenelley, Ladson, Maguire
Bench: Nason, Silvagni

Mids:
Abblett, Swan, Selwood, Ball, D.Martin, Barlow
Bench: Banner, Bastinac

Rucks:
Tippett, Hille, Warnock, Bass

Forwards:
Riewoldt, O'keefe, J.Brown, Franklin, Hall, Medhurst, Gumbleton
Bench: Hitchcock, Roberts

Please give me ffedback and rate, you rate mine ill rate yours!

Pravis

i would take a premo out of your back line and add a premo in your forward line. I am a little concerned in your Rucks and the job security with you rookies on your bench. But i love your starting midfield, will get some big scores.

But its really strong as is. 8.5 maybe a 9 depending on how some of your risky players go.

dustintheman

yeh im hearing you im happy with the extra premium in the backline coz there isnt a great deal of value in the midpriced backs where there is in the forward line. rookies are iffy but its hard to tell at this stage, richmond kids will get games and then there isnt much in the backline. any suggestiong of rookies?

Pravis

Trengove and Scully if you have the funds. other wise one of those and Jetta. But i find it hard to believe you you think there is more value in the mid priced forwards. I think you'll find J.Hunt is a great mid priced for a back men. but its up to you. Gl with the season man. i think even if you just change out your rookies its still a terrific side. Especially your midfield...I'm in love.

dustintheman

thanks good luck to you too! ill have a look at urs if u like? send it through or ill have a look in the forum

Pravis

ill throw it up when its locked out, believe it or not im still fidiling. lol. Im fkn hopeless. Gray tweaking his hammy has made me reassess my side.

ando_10

ahh very nice mate 8/10 maybe one to many premiums down back. and ditch either swan or ablett to free up cash :) the rest is good maybe a question mark on ya rucks.

Hippo

thats the worst advice i have heard "ditch Abblet". The whole team should be built around him!

Hydra

Rucks are your biggest problem, I think. You need a Clark or Sandilands up there.

Medhurst is inconsistent and is plain BAD at supercoach, IMO, better off with Ziebell or Dangerfield.

Good team, though, but a few holes. 8.5/10

Please rate/feedback back...

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,11389.0.html