Round 1 game discussion

Started by Andrew3737, March 26, 2010, 11:14:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew3737

Changed Carrazzo to Heath Shaw in the last minute.

And Carrazzo has 80 points and not even HT yet :( He is killing it.

nas

Master Q

Flame

Lucky I kept him!!!

Paddy13

Don't worry, when Judd comes back, he won't do as well

obrient

thats alright, he only got 131
shaw will cope brilliantly with a tag and rip it up
bl

nickyt

I am so happy, i had carrazzo as VC with the slight chance he would tear it up and now i'm not even gonna name a Captain :P. BTW forget about it mate, it's only the first week anyway, i'm sure in the long run they will even out and both have close years even if Shaw doesn't fire quite as much as this week as carrazzo did tonight.

MissPies

Quote from: Andrew3737 on March 26, 2010, 11:14:28 AM
Changed Carrazzo to Heath Shaw in the last minute.

And Carrazzo has 80 points and not even HT yet :( He is killing it.

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHH go Carrazzo and Betts! and you guys told me my team sucked..and was tooooo unique..know ya footy know ya game ;) 135 for SC and 131 for DT

Betts did me proud too gaining 110 for DT and 136 for SC woot!

Alex7089

Nice picks MP, didn't see Betts doing that and now he could develop into something I've never seen before- a small forward averaging 100.

dog

come on mp... bit too early to get carried away...remember they were playing richmond!!!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 26, 2010, 03:16:05 PM
Nice picks MP, didn't see Betts doing that and now he could develop into something I've never seen before- a small forward averaging 100.

carlton were kicking it to him alot. seems like he is the one who is replacing fev. maybe thats why the high scores. that and richmond.

Hully

I wouldn't get to excited about Betts. Highest score last year was 96 in the first round against the Tige's...

ronl

Don't get too excited, it was only Richmond, you'll be hearing a few thuds next week as Carlton's "stars" start arriving back down on earth.

sledgey7

don't listen to em MP. I'm stoked with betts as well. they are just jealous.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: sledgey7 on March 27, 2010, 04:19:55 AM
don't listen to em MP. I'm stoked with betts as well. they are just jealous.

well i am jealous he scored so highly, but not convinced with him just yet. lets see him play against a top notch defence with the best defender on him (e.g presti, lake, scarlett). then if he can keep up the scores, i'll reconsider.