Relaxed - research done, team locked
8 (32%)
Mild apprehension - still not 100% but happy enough
11 (44%)
Panic - my rookies havent been named and I still can't decide between X and Y
6 (24%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Resch

Well after 60 days of changing my team daily the day is here, first lock out tonight and final one tomorrow.

I look at my team now and I am happy - check the teams named tomorrow and hopefully don't have to risk a server meltdown

How's everyone else feeling?

Red Dirtie

Very anxious, just want the team sheets to come out to do last minute adjustments! :-\

Arky

Basically waiting to see the Brisbane and North squads.  Nothing else will change anything unless there's a shock injury announcement.

SCADDICT

Feeling alright, bit pissed off Silvagni hasnt been elevated yet though

Torress

yea i'm ready to go, finally settled on rookies which has been my major concern.. only pick i keep thinking i need is trengrove..  other cheaper 100k or so mids look just as good if not more lucrative (mature agers) - 74k is handy - i wonder if the 74k is worth it??  i'm banking the cash and going cheaper option here  - the automatic selection of martin aids this decision as well

Prospector_1

Quote from: Arky on March 26, 2010, 06:27:48 AM
Basically waiting to see the Brisbane and North squads.  Nothing else will change anything unless there's a shock injury announcement.

m0nty has posted a North squad.

Big Lance

Quote from: Torress on March 26, 2010, 07:30:57 AM
yea i'm ready to go, finally settled on rookies which has been my major concern.. only pick i keep thinking i need is trengrove..  other cheaper 100k or so mids look just as good if not more lucrative (mature agers) - 74k is handy - i wonder if the 74k is worth it??  i'm banking the cash and going cheaper option here  - the automatic selection of martin aids this decision as well
I did the same, as much as i would like trengove, i like martin and barlow better and im not wasting that cash on the bench.

TitanicHornet

Looking at the team sheets not as good as I was. Players like Dangerfield on an extended bench, Rockliff and Pods as emergencies... could certainly be better.

Hopefully the SC servers dont take a dump minutes prior to me needing to make a change or 2.

Torress

don't worry about danger mate - he'll play. pods and rockcliff were never really def starters for R1 anyway. both will see games for different reasons. rockcliff prob a little stiff but u gotta do ur time on the pine so to speak.

BlueStorm

I did what most of you have - spent 40+ hours, reading, researching, fiddling, changing back. For the last week, I was happy. Despite best efforts, could do nothing to improve  :P

Moment of madness this morning meant Out: Hunt, In: O'Halpin. I know, crazy, stupid, and perhaps more.

If the guy gets some confidence, could prove good value in cheap defence role, but jury is not so much out, but returning with a negative verdict. Hoping the IRA can head them off...

BlueStorm

Can I just point out, aside from Warnock on bench, he is my only Blue. Don't want you to think I am deluded. Well, more than picking the Irish Big O would indicate anyway ::)