Goddard
0 (0%)
Barlow
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: May 16, 2010, 08:50:09 AM

Slashers

Quote from: Maca24 on May 01, 2010, 07:31:25 AM
yea nice option alex. chappy should rip it up in abletts absence.
@ gaz to coast- yea im still not sure mate. im lookn at goddard hodge barlow pav gibbs nds. but the frontrunners are hodge and dal.
im running out of time to decide!!
I saw my opponent get destroyed by having NDS captain last week - not that I was complaining ;D

hubbaup

Buddy with a lazy 10 goals

Gaz to Coast

Alex7089

Slashers I am lad I didn't fall for that last week, was actually pretty tempting with him playing Port, luckily I stuck with what I knew and went perma captain. Very bad news he's out but at least he didn't do it last week as NDS would've been my captain for sure!

no eye deer

Just read that Goddard averages 128 against the Dogs, with two 150s against them last year. Haven't looked up the stats myself, so don't shoot the messinger if I'm wrong!  ::) ;D

Slashers

Can everyone please vote here -
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,13393.0.html

The poll has been reset by Prospector since GAJ felt he didn't want to play this week ;) (p.s. so don't vote for GAJ).

mike_williams22

Going with Marc Murphy, had an average week last week scoring 96.  Will dominate against a Collingwood midfield with no taggers!

Zygron

You don't have any other Geelong players?  .. seeing as they will be taking all the supercoach points from their game. If not I'd say Pav ... 130 against WC last year

funstar

I am picking between hodge & pavlich

MissPiesFF

Quote from: SCADDICT on May 01, 2010, 06:44:03 AM
Is it reasonable to have Hodge as captain this week. I just dont trust any else to fill in for Gazz.

The stats speak for itself Scad. Do it for sure.  Hodgey has not gone under a tonne once this year even in the losses.

hawk_88

Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 01, 2010, 08:27:49 AM
Is it reasonable to have Hodge as captain this week. I just dont trust any else to fill in for Gazz.

The stats speak for itself Scad. Do it for sure.  Hodgey has not gone under a tonne once this year even in the losses.

Stats don't make the player necessarily. Hodge has struggled to make an impact in the past few times the Hawks have played the Dons. That's why I going Goddard over Hodge.

Prospector_1

Quote from: no eye deer on May 01, 2010, 07:53:11 AM
Just read that Goddard averages 128 against the Dogs, with two 150s against them last year. Haven't looked up the stats myself, so don't shoot the messinger if I'm wrong!  ::) ;D

Sounds fair - gets 106 DT!

MissPiesFF

Quote from: hawk_88 on May 01, 2010, 08:31:25 AM
Quote from: MissPiesFF on May 01, 2010, 08:27:49 AM

Stats don't make the player necessarily. Hodge has struggled to make an impact in the past few times the Hawks have played the Dons. That's why I going Goddard over Hodge.
Stats make a player when it comes to DT and SC. Hodge can do anything even if he has broken ribs a punchered lung takes two beatings that are deliberate and still pull off a GF.

The only time DT and SC stats do not matter is to the Coach

cousins32

Judd chapman enright goddard boomer or pav which one?