0 (0%)
Goddard
0 (0%)
Barlow
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: May 16, 2010, 08:50:09 AM

korza

If i had GAJ he would be Capt every week, you guys are lucky to have him.

Alex7089

supercoacheroes I think you should go with Chappy. Other than Ablett he has the best chance of cracking a 200 in my books. Has that ability to blow away a game and just be unstoppable, whats best is he does it quite a bit ;)

uteboy

im kinda thinking Goddard this week, I think he will play up forward and he killed it up there last year, but in saying that i have, Brown, ROK, Ablett,Selwood, Hodge, Enright, Gibbs, Goodwin and Sadi to pick from. So un sure, I think 90% of people will take Ablett as captain, and if he has a bad round then so do they, But do i want to risk it, you can lock him in for at least 120 every week i think..

ELLsendon

alman

Samm79

Who is more likely to hurt you? Ablett had 3 scores last year under a hundred, Goddard 5, Ablett averaged 140 in 09, Goddard 115.

The captain issue is a no brainer for me....

Sams-Town

I agree with Alman if you dont have GAJ and have Hodge seriously look at him he has a great SC record against the Pies.

ziggyten

I can see why you might look beyond ablett for a captain based on the fact that everyone will get the points and you want something different. The trick is picking the round that Ablett will score low in. I tried this last week and went with Volt, i leaned my lesson very quickly. Cats at home to Port, Ablett will score 200, the only problem is that most will get these points. At least you wont fall behind if you pick him.

uteboy

This could be the time to take some risks. If you get it wrong you can make the points back later. What i do know is 98% of pepole who have Abblet will have him as captain. But if he has a bad round or goes down with an injury, they will have a bad round. Look at ROO last week no-one thought he would go down, and i felt sorry for the people who had him as captain..  Abblet will get you at least 120 every week, But if you can get right and get a captain the get 20 to 40 points more than him (eg boomer last week).  Its had to go past ABLETT at home with Port tho. ROK should kill North but i thought this last week with Rich, Big BROWN DOG is the number one player in the comp and the have the Dogs up there, he will smash them no problem. I still think GODDARD cause i think he is going to play up forward with ROO and KOSI out.. and he kill it there last year..  And dont forget HODGE, last time the played the pies he got 141 i think..

supercoachheroes

montagna and o'keefe tied, someone make the deciding vote before lockout!!!!!!!!!

rory

swan must be due a big one......

blueboy1982

g'day guys
Good luck this week, as its the start of supercoachers home and away league games. i need some luck 4 sure.  ;)

just wanna get your thorts on who 2 have as captin this week as i've had brown first 3 rounds, but agaist bulldogs he got 79 and 87 last year,im wondering if selwood will go bang against port adelaide, he scored 90 and 80 last year, but can he get his 140's to 180 this week??
cheers and good luck again. ;D

alman

Hodge V Pies could explode as he normally does..

SCADDICT

Gazza mate. Im not a fan of trying to be different and choosing a captain based on past performances.

blueboy1982

thanks for the idear but i didnt want to spend 700k for him at the start and still dont hav him, i would if i had him but i like to hav a punt.

Quote from: SCADDICT on April 17, 2010, 09:09:12 AM
Gazza mate. Im not a fan of trying to be different and choosing a captain based on past performances.