0 (0%)
Goddard
0 (0%)
Barlow
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: May 16, 2010, 08:50:09 AM

Justin Bieber

Chappy finally pulled through for me ;D. going to back him again with Nicky Dal his vice.

P.S first week this year i actually chose my highest scorer as captain ;D

Fletch74

I learnt my lesson last week when I changed Ablett to ROK!! Won't do that again.

Pravis

This only applies to people who have GAJ and are thinking of not picking him. DONT YOU EVER LEARN YOUR LESSON?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Pravis on April 14, 2010, 10:28:30 AM
This only applies to people who have GAJ and are thinking of not picking him. DONT YOU EVER LEARN YOUR LESSON?
apparently not from what i hear ;D

AFC12345

Quote from: Fletch74 on April 14, 2010, 08:32:02 AM
I learnt my lesson last week when I changed Ablett to ROK!! Won't do that again.
Thats why i always stick with ablett sure you might not always get the best possible score but he does get 150+ quite often

Bob the builder

Made the mistake of using ROK last week..

Never again GAJ is your man EVERY WEEK!!

rory

yup nearly went Roo last week thank god i didnt.
Gazz every week for me.

supercoachheroes

can you make your own post admiring ablett lol i dont have him and wish i did so i would rather replies about captain choices NOT including ablett..

supercoachheroes

why would you do that prospector...

Big_Cox14

Ablett will be my captain this week.

supercoachheroes

will he really? thats aawwwwwesssome!

HillHero13

are you serious.. Gaz scored 206 against port last year... who says he won't do it again... his my captain

Cruiseon

I surprised no one has meantioned Goddard. Top 5 scorer last year, right up amongst the best this year. I'd have him ahead of Montagna at the very least.

supercoachheroes

i dont have him! i was asking who you think my captain should be but i guesss i can add ablettand goddard in and then just choose who does the best out of my players...