Australian Survivor: Season 3

Started by Nige, June 24, 2018, 12:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

LOL, Benji dogged his best mate in there - classic GL

Spite

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 12, 2018, 11:54:50 AM

I don’t think he dogged him, he just couldn’t save him. May as well vote with the majority - it ended up being his saving grace the week after!

Nige

Quote from: Spite on September 12, 2018, 05:40:36 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 12, 2018, 11:54:50 AM

I don’t think he dogged him, he just couldn’t save him. May as well vote with the majority - it ended up being his saving grace the week after!
Yeah exactly. Robbie understood what Benji did. Benji's playing smart by voting with the majority, even though he wants to eventually take down Mat. No point alienating himself and rocking the boat too early.

By the looks of it, Monday's ep is gonna be absolutely nuts. Double idol play seems likely, but how it goes down and what happens as a result is what is gonna be the most interesting part.

RaisyDaisy

Hmm I'm not so sure

Everyone knows Benji and Rob are BFF's, so Benji voting against him and voting with the majority really doesn't change how he is perceived by the majority imo

Anyway, looking forward to next week

2 days a week is crap though

jvalles69

Hmmm...I just got a tip on who wins...it's not the current betting favourite, do I bet on it?  These are those times you wish you had a free bet sitting in your account!

Nige

That episode was flowering nuts. Emotions still raw, but honestly one of the best Survivor episodes I've seen.

Spite

Huuuuuge ep!! Loved it.
Funny how things panned out. We all blame Sharn for switching but if she doesn’t and then Benji plays an idol on Brian, sharn probably goes home in the re-vote, so she accidentally saved herself.
Before you say Benji wouldn’t have played it on Brian, there’s a difference in using your idol on someone and coming back in the minority (if he used it on Robbie) or coming back with the powers shifted and in the majority.

jvalles69

QuoteBefore you say Benji wouldn’t have played it on Brian, there’s a difference in using your idol on someone and coming back in the minority (if he used it on Robbie) or coming back with the powers shifted and in the majority.

You give Benji way too much credit, I have no doubt his only intention is to play that idol for himself. No doubt.

crowls

Loved last nights episode.   Benji convincing Sharn to play the idol for herself knowing she was not in danger.     Railroaded Mat.   

Spite

Quote from: jvalles69 on September 18, 2018, 10:25:28 AM
QuoteBefore you say Benji wouldn’t have played it on Brian, there’s a difference in using your idol on someone and coming back in the minority (if he used it on Robbie) or coming back with the powers shifted and in the majority.

You give Benji way too much credit, I have no doubt his only intention is to play that idol for himself. No doubt.

We will see in his exit interview, he will definitely get asked about it. But he’s a smart guy, he’s a fan of survivor so he knows what he’s doing... just because you don’t like him it seems like you keep trying to discredit him, but credit where credit is due and we will definitely know the answer soon and I’ll post it here for you :)

jvalles69

Quote from: Spite on September 18, 2018, 04:28:14 PM

We will see in his exit interview, he will definitely get asked about it. But he’s a smart guy, he’s a fan of survivor so he knows what he’s doing... just because you don’t like him it seems like you keep trying to discredit him, but credit where credit is due and we will definitely know the answer soon and I’ll post it here for you :)

He's a smart guy and he's got to where is he based on that and making moves like you should do in the game, I just don't think he would use the idol for anyone but himself...2 totally different things. ;)

Spite

Quote from: jvalles69 on September 18, 2018, 05:07:58 PM
Quote from: Spite on September 18, 2018, 04:28:14 PM

He's a smart guy and he's got to where is he based on that and making moves like you should do in the game, I just don't think he would use the idol for anyone but himself...2 totally different things. ;)

Ok that’s fair enough. He may not use it on someone else but hopefully there are more hectic tribals and we will get a chance to see!

RaisyDaisy

Mat really should have played his idol

With Benji causing that scene in the first place, he wouldn't do that unless he thought Mat was getting votes, so when Sharn decided to use it on herself Mat really should have then played his own to protect himself

jvalles69

Spite

Quote from: jvalles69 on September 19, 2018, 12:19:08 AM
Wow, what a satisfying episode. ;)

Back to back amazing episodes. Brian Lake looks like he’s figured out how to be a serious player. Looking forward to seeing how this one ends!