Main Menu

Australian Survivor: Season 3

Started by Nige, June 24, 2018, 12:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

You probably haven't been around people like Zach

Trust me, he isn't putting anything on - he's just being himself

jvalles69

QuoteFunny, I saw the biggest threat get voted out first, then the biggest liability, then the biggest loose cannon

But I guess that's because I'm not caught up in the PC craziness of the world

I'm the opposite of PC crazy, but this came to mind when I thought about the producers putting these ppl in and now they've been voted out so quickly.

QuoteZach is a tool

How creepy was it when he was talking about Paige's ass, and then they cut to him giving the creepy stare.  :o

WhatMate

Quote from: jvalles69 on August 09, 2018, 10:13:29 AM
QuoteZach is a tool

How creepy was it when he was talking about Paige's ass, and then they cut to him giving the creepy stare.  :o
Yeh obviously he copped flack for it. Didnt help himself by making this post on instagram aha

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6038235/Australian-Survivors-Zach-Kozyrski-slammed-insulting-star-Paige-Kerins-looks.html

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: WhatMate on August 10, 2018, 05:58:56 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on August 09, 2018, 10:13:29 AM
QuoteZach is a tool

Yeh obviously he copped flack for it. Didnt help himself by making this post on instagram aha

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6038235/Australian-Survivors-Zach-Kozyrski-slammed-insulting-star-Paige-Kerins-looks.html

Absolute toss

There you go Nige - that article will prove it's not for show, he's just being himself

Nige

I maintain that he's a necessary evil. He's a much needed villain. I'm not condoning anything he's saying or doing, but we've already lost a number of characters who were entertaining in some way, shape or form. I'm aware I'm in the minority for liking him (as a character, but I really think this season would suffer without his presence.

Plus, as Steve K said, "the bigger they are, the harder they fall" and if that wasn't foreshadowing, I'd be very surprised. The longer he hangs around, the more he'll get built up, which will make his boot/blindside that much better.

jvalles69

Not sure if anyones posted here yet and I'm too lazy to go back through the threads, but Zach was Hunter on Gladiators...pretty funny they didn't count him as a champion!  ;D

jvalles69

jvalles69

Anyone else get the urge to yell, "it's t-shirt time" when they see Robbie Ronnie?  ;D

kilbluff1985

SilverLion

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 24, 2018, 11:51:47 PM
whose everyones pick to win

Still happy with my early picks:

Quote from: SilverLion on August 06, 2018, 12:22:23 AM
My picks early are Benji and amazingly, Brian. Seem like the ones from each team that could go through most of the game undetected ala Jericho last season.

Give Samuel a chance too. Benji definitely not like Jericho haha.

Nige

jvalles69

Haven't checked but I've heard the betting odds give it away again...

jvalles69

Lol at Teghan begging.  Not sure why they keep trying to give ppl second chances.