Main Menu

Australian Survivor: Season 3

Started by Nige, June 24, 2018, 12:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

THE GAME IS FLAWED

But srsly probably won’t watch much more. Cast seems bleh.

jvalles69

Wow, we've seen some unwarranted meltdowns and Matt's has got be up there!  :o

Russell never learnt anything, liked what he was doing, but someone said it best, he was playing too hard too early.

Loving the young bucks trying to take on the older and wiser former athletes, will be interesting when then join.

R.Griffen

Quote from: Nige on August 02, 2018, 10:01:48 PM
Mo Hope just sent Russell Hantz home, holy shower.
Looked to me 100% a money thing. Smash the ratings early so people know we are on. So play big for a couple of days and that’s all we can afford imo

I won’t be watching anymore

Nige

Russell was definitely just there to get the Champions to start playing the game, which has definitely worked.

I like more of the Champions than the Contenders at this point.

kilbluff1985

kilbluff1985

it's on mon-thurs next week? not complaining just  weird

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 03, 2018, 10:34:54 PM
it's on mon-thurs next week? not complaining just  weird
Yeah, they're filling in the slot until Bachelor starts. Russell Coight on Sundays too.

Expect it to be just Monday and Tuesday after that.

jvalles69

Watched a replay of ep 1, love watching Mat Rogers destroy Jersey Shore.  ;D

SilverLion

My picks early are Benji and amazingly, Brian. Seem like the ones from each team that could go through most of the game undetected ala Jericho last season.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: SilverLion on August 06, 2018, 12:22:23 AM
My picks early are Benji and amazingly, Brian. Seem like the ones from each team that could go through most of the game undetected ala Jericho last season.

I think Benji being the third wheel of club meathead might make him an easy target eventually

jvalles69

Well this is getting bad quickly...

1st 3 voted out was an American, an amputee and an Asian dude...next I'm guessing will be Shane cos she's the oldest.  ::)

Nige

Quote from: jvalles69 on August 08, 2018, 11:42:51 AM

1st 3 voted out was an American, an amputee and an Asian dude...next I'm guessing will be Shane cos she's the oldest.  ::)
Don't get paranoid imploding traffic cop so soon.  :'(

Haha but yeah, I'm sure the producers were thrilled.

Looks like we're getting a medevac tonight. Literally anyone on the Contenders tribe other than Heath please. Dude is the BFG and super likeable. Also wouldn't mind Benji getting a confessional but apparently the name Ben and confessionals don't go hand in hand.

Personally I'm loving the Champions (just about all of them minus Jackie and I'm indifferent on Monika) a lot more than Contenders.

This season definitely feels somewhere between S1 and S2 so far and figure it will land in the middle by the end too.

WhatMate

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: WhatMate on August 08, 2018, 06:59:18 PM
Zach is a tool

He is the exact reason why meatheads have the reputation of being meatheads

I don't mind Rob though, but Zach is a mega douche

Quote from: jvalles69 on August 08, 2018, 11:42:51 AM

Funny, I saw the biggest threat get voted out first, then the biggest liability, then the biggest loose cannon

But I guess that's because I'm not caught up in the PC craziness of the world

Nige

Funny, for me it's the other way around.

I can't stand Robbie. He's clearly a model that got shafted from Bachelor casting. All he does is obsess over Mat Rogers and he just doesn't feel genuine at all.

Zach's just a massively over the top and exaggerated cartoony villain, and I fully believe that he's aware of that and is why he doesn't take himself too seriously, and therefore we as viewers shouldn't either. I think he brings some needed entertainment amongst a fairly dull cast at this stage, need at least one villain to stir shower and make us angry.