Main Menu

Australian Survivor: Season 3

Started by Nige, June 24, 2018, 12:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crowls

Loved to see the back of Tegan.     Been away for 3 weeks in the caravan and caught up on the weekend then last two nights.     How many chances does a person get.   

Lydia is a machine.   I hope she is successful in getting all the bland, no skills no threats sorts taken out and have the strongest mentally and physically left to fight it out come merge.    Would be very unusual for Survivor.   

jvalles69

Quote from: crowls on August 29, 2018, 05:43:15 PM
Loved to see the back of Tegan.     Been away for 3 weeks in the caravan and caught up on the weekend then last two nights.     How many chances does a person get.   

Lydia is a machine.   I hope she is successful in getting all the bland, no skills no threats sorts taken out and have the strongest mentally and physically left to fight it out come merge.    Would be very unusual for Survivor.   

This.  Not usually the smartest way to go about it, but once it is all the strongest competitors they'll forget about her and target the males.  The way she busted out those monkey bars was unreal, get her on Ninja Warrior next season!  Think Robbie's got a bit of crush going on.

RaisyDaisy

Yeah she's an absolute beast, and I think she will go far

Paige would have to go down as one of the most irrelevant contestants to have ever played

Nige

I love Shane Gould, Brian Lake and Sam.

Sharn's definitely my winner pick now though.

crowls

Pissed the champs fell apart at the first opportunity to blindside someone.  Depriving us of watching the terminator for a few more weeks.   Amazing how much Lydia scared the shower out of the champs with her mental strength.
Got to admit Brian Lake is deceptively effective in the challenges for a bloke that looked past it.
Sam is a legend,  would like to see him, Sharna,Shane or Benji make it.   

jvalles69

kilbluff1985

RaisyDaisy

GoLions

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 11, 2018, 12:09:23 AM
Benji must be related to GL
Without watching survivor, i can only assume this is a huge compliment

jvalles69

Sharn definitely put a target on her back by taking the advantage and winning B2B immunity idols.  She was prob one of the safest members out there trusted by both sides, got greedy and took the advantage, she won't win now.

kilbluff1985

seen on twitter has been renewed for a 4th season

WhatMate

Possibly episode of the season coming up; looks like two immunity idols could be played

jvalles69

Quote from: WhatMate on September 11, 2018, 10:40:53 PM
Possibly episode of the season coming up; looks like two immunity idols could be played

But who for?  Benji will play one, but it looks like Matt may hand his off to Steve.  I can't wait to see Benji go home, guy is a snake of the highest magnitude.  Someone random will prob go home on Mon if Matt wins immunity, and Steve and Benji play an idol.

GoLions

Quote from: jvalles69 on September 12, 2018, 10:10:08 AM
Quote from: WhatMate on September 11, 2018, 10:40:53 PM

But who for?  Benji will play one, but it looks like Matt may hand his off to Steve.  I can't wait to see Benji go home, guy is a snake of the highest magnitude.  Someone random will prob go home on Mon if Matt wins immunity, and Steve and Benji play an idol.
RD loves Benji though

Spite

The season is building. Looks like we might get a really good post-merge here!