Main Menu

Australian Survivor: Season 3

Started by Nige, June 24, 2018, 12:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

So, the first promo for the new season dropped this morning and this will premiere after the current season of Masterchef finishes, so I thought it's time for this thread to go up.

Promo here: https://twitter.com/Survivor_AU/status/1010658957629648896

For those that don't already know, the theme is Champions vs Contenders, and it's more or less gonna be like the David vs Goliath season that will happen for US Survivor 38.

Revealed contestants are here: https://t.co/2RReoOXN8f

'Celebs' revealed so far are: Mo Hope, Shane Gould, Damien Thomlinson and Mat Rogers.

Rumoured to be on the season are: Brian Lake, Lydia Lassila and Russell Hantz as well.

RaisyDaisy

Celebs huh - other than Hope (only because she's involved in Footy) I'd have to google the other 3 lol

Nige

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 24, 2018, 01:33:20 PM
Celebs huh - other than Hope (only because she's involved in Footy) I'd have to google the other 3 lol
Not gonna lie, I had no idea who Damien Thomlinson was, but Shane Gould was a famous swimmer back in the day when she broke all kinds of records. And Mat Rogers is a pretty well known rugby name, played both league and union, probably fair for a footy fan to not know that though aha.

Also, from all reports Mat Rogers is actually a massive Survivor fan, has apparently watched every season of the US version, so at least one of them should have game.

Jukes

Survivor: D-List Celebrities vs Civilians vs Russell Hantz

RaisyDaisy

I'd heard of Rogers and Gould - was just taking the piss

Quote from: Jukes on June 24, 2018, 02:31:08 PM
Survivor: D-List Celebrities vs Civilians vs Russell Hantz

Nailed it!  ;D

Nige

Kicks off 7:30pm on Wednesday August 1st.

kilbluff1985

one of the new players Jackie is a pro poker player

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on July 27, 2018, 12:06:22 AM
one of the new players Jackie is a pro poker player

Jackie Glazier

I've played with her several times, she's nice. Interested to see how she goes here

She's an actual successful pro, not like that random nobody from season one who claimed he was

Not sure how much of Commando I can handle lol but I'm jumping on Steve the Food Delivery guy!

Nige

Jukes

kilbluff1985

Nige

I loved that season premiere so much.

RaisyDaisy

That was really good

I say it every single year, but it continues to dumbfound me at how stupid some people are - there's always one idiot who just goes full retard straight off that bat

Matt, you goose

RaisyDaisy

The meathead alliance is real

Benji the sheep

Nige

Mo Hope just sent Russell Hantz home, holy shower.