Main Menu

Survivor 37: David vs Goliath

Started by Nige, May 25, 2018, 02:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvalles69

Nige

This season has been nothing short of fantastic so far honestly.

Everything is so on point. Cast, editing, challenges, strategy - it's all just come together so damn well.

Really good episode with a sad but amazing blindside and one of the better tribal councils in a long time.

jvalles69

Quote from: Nige on November 15, 2018, 11:01:53 PM
This season has been nothing short of fantastic so far honestly.

Everything is so on point. Cast, editing, challenges, strategy - it's all just come together so damn well.

Really good episode with a sad but amazing blindside and one of the better tribal councils in a long time.

Was surprised when they didn't use the "negating an idol" advantage, now I know why!  Australian Survivor need to watch this and understand how not to give away too much if they want more viewers, came out of left field and blew me away!

RaisyDaisy

:( Didn't want to see John go yet

Great season

jvalles69

Just remembered Dan has 2 immunity idols.  He just took the target off his back by using one, so might work out for him.  Angelina, what a shower bloke.

Nige

Quote from: jvalles69 on November 16, 2018, 04:24:03 PM
Just remembered Dan has 2 immunity idols.  He just took the target off his back by using one, so might work out for him.  Angelina, what a shower bloke.
Dan's got a few issues though:
- He's a threat in every aspect
- He comes across a bit arrogant (only have to look at the brief moment before he lost the reward challenge last ep for his team)
- He seems pretty invested in this showmance thing with Kara
- He lost an ally/fellow Goliath in John by keeping Angelina who looks like an awful person to be aligned with right now even though she's an entertaining villain
- He also doesn't know about the extra vote/vote steal that Nick has or the idol nullifier that Carl has.

I'm predicting that he'll either play the idol for himself and it'll get nullified, or he'll play it for Kara at some point and it'll get nullified and she'll be sent home. I think the latter is more likely because their stories so far this season have been linked.

jvalles69

Quote from: Nige on November 16, 2018, 04:54:54 PM
- He comes across a bit arrogant (only have to look at the brief moment before he lost the reward challenge last ep for his team)
- He lost an ally/fellow Goliath in John by keeping Angelina who looks like an awful person to be aligned with right now even though she's an entertaining villain
- He also doesn't know about the extra vote/vote steal that Nick has or the idol nullifier that Carl has.

I'm predicting that he'll either play the idol for himself and it'll get nullified, or he'll play it for Kara at some point and it'll get nullified and she'll be sent home. I think the latter is more likely because their stories so far this season have been linked.

Or...he goes home with it in his pocket...seems like the type!  ;)

Nige

Quote from: jvalles69 on November 16, 2018, 05:02:04 PM
Quote from: Nige on November 16, 2018, 04:54:54 PM

Or...he goes home with it in his pocket...seems like the type!  ;)
I think he'll make it to the end but get beaten honestly.

kilbluff1985

i think Dan's problem his he lets his emotions decide who to vote and isnt very tactical

Spite

Amazing episode and amazing season so far. Survivor SA is still the best season this year but at this rate it’s going to be close. I really hope next episode we see a vote steal + idol nullified combo and they take out Dan.

kilbluff1985

Nige

Really well played tribal council by the Davids.

RaisyDaisy

That was so beautifully orchestrated

To steal the vote, and then have the forsight to know Dan would play the idol for himself after seeing that, and then to knock him out

That had Christian written all over it - amazing play

jvalles69

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on November 23, 2018, 10:27:18 AM

To steal the vote, and then have the forsight to know Dan would play the idol for himself after seeing that, and then to knock him out

I don't reckon it is Christian, I'd be leaning towards it being Davey and Carl who are orchestrating most of it.  Regardless, another awesome ep!  The Davids are definitely "daviding".

Nige

Quote from: jvalles69 on November 23, 2018, 11:27:28 AM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on November 23, 2018, 10:27:18 AM

I don't reckon it is Christian, I'd be leaning towards it being Davey and Carl who are orchestrating most of it.  Regardless, another awesome ep!  The Davids are definitely "daviding".
I'd be reasonably confident in saying Nick has a lot more to do with things than we're being shown.