footy show squads

Started by jimmytigs, March 26, 2010, 12:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmytigs

They put up the teams on the footy show last night but for other 7 games they had squads of about 28/29 players similar to nab cup.How fair dinkum are these squads as im sure barlow of freo & rockliff of lions were not named?

Arky

Based on last year, probably just guesses by the Footy Show.

jimmytigs

i hope because those 2 guys will be popular & 4 handy cheap tigers will be unavailable to replace em & others i may have missed not in squads after tonight

DG

yeah last year they were nothing like what got picked

Is there anyone you dont go for?  ;)

jimmytigs

Quote from: DG on March 26, 2010, 01:21:13 AM
yeah last year they were nothing like what got picked

Is there anyone you dont go for?  ;)

lol i will tell you who i despise in opposition to these teams
St Kilda
sandringham/subiaco/norwood/glenorchy/morningside/celtic/man utd/inter milan/deportivo lacoruna/sporting lisbon/feyenoord/psg /dandenong basketball saints u14d1 boys/boston celtics/st.kilda cc/bushrangers/manny pacquiao/holden racing team

essendon/williamstown/claremont/port adelaide magpies/clarence/southport/rangers/liverpool/ac milan/barcelona/porto/psv/marseille/berwick 8 u14 d1(grand final 27/3)/la lakers/melbourne cc(grand final 26-28/3)/western warriors/mayweather/888 & any ford team

Tyrogue

Quote from: jimmytigs on March 26, 2010, 12:24:06 AM
They put up the teams on the footy show last night but for other 7 games they had squads of about 28/29 players similar to nab cup.How fair dinkum are these squads as im sure barlow of freo & rockliff of lions were not named?
Is there anywhere that we can their team speculations? At least we can use them as guides.