10 (62.5%)
4-6
6 (37.5%)
1-4
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pravis

For those who maybe interested...

Backs: Goddard, Shaw, Hodge, Hurley, Hayden, Kennelly, Hunt (Ladson, Maguire)

Center: GAJ, Selwood, Macveigh, Cotchin, Scully, Trengove (Martin, Howlett)

Rucks: Sandi, Hille (McEvoy, Warnock)

Forwards: Riewoldt, Brown, Johnson, Franklin, Medhurst, Ballantyne Gumbleton (Roberts, Pods)

NOTE: the emergencies were not actually listed so i just but the last 2 players in each list as the emergencies.

My View: He has a few uniques and at least one notable exclusion.
Hurley, and having Macveigh and Cotchin could prove a mastery move or a flop. If one performs which i think one will he will get a pass mark. But there is more value in selecting Barlow because he will do at least the same as Cotchin.

He has Ballantyne who is currently injured, Macveigh out for a week, Pods who may not play after round 3, Gumbleton who may break down by inhaling oxygen, Roberts who doesn't have much job security just yet. Franklin is out for a week as well and seems flat in preseason. And we just don't know how Browny will go with the big Fev at Full Forward.

Ill give it a 7/10

ben_ess94

have to agree, its not a team in which i would go wow
his backline is interesting

having to have hurley on the bench because isnt he suspended till rd 4?
its interesting
at least we know if he picks GWS the way he does supercoach, then we have nothingto worry about :)  :P

Pravis

Oh yeah, Hurley is out till round 4 as well. Ill probably give it a 6 - 6.5 then.

alman

I like his team - you can tell he has a soft spot for the Dons haha!

Backs - He wouldn't be worried about Hurley as Maguire and Ladson is good coverage for him until R4. Better than burning a trade! The rest are solid choices to improve and no other worries about the starting players. Ladson on the bench though  ??? he's got something up his sleeve!

Mids - I find his interesting with only 2 premiums. Also opted for Scully - about the only team i've seen with him. And no Barlow??

Rucks - McEvoy on bench is a bit of $$$ - cash cow most likely! Sheedy is thinking ahead!

Forwards - Pretty standard, he obviously believes that Gumby will stay good this year.

Arky

Hurley is a bit silly. By the time Hurley comes back and his price is affected, you could trade to him if he is gunning it. Should just have Nason or someone.  Also agreed on it bein odd not to have Barlow.

Forward is that Stevie J or Brad Johnson?

Pravis

hawki

barlow wasn't even in the footy show extended bench when do we find out about the real teams ?

and if our carlton richmond players locked out will we be able to trade barlow after tonight if he not picked ?

alman

Yes on Friday you will be able to trade any players apart from Tigers or Blues