Ringo  9
Dazburg 5
Master Q 4
Holz  4
Mr Craig 2
Ricochet 2
McRooster 2
Nige 1

Congratulations to Elephants,Spite,RooBoys and Colliwobblers on being inducted into the FF HOF
Nominees 2017

Elephants 26
Spite 19
RooBoys 14
Colliwobblers  14

PowerBug  13
Enzedder 6

enzedder

Purple 77

A whole host of quality people on that list! And also the many other FF users that are part of the forum fabric.

Absolutely humbled. This forum has been a big creative outlet of mine for quite a while now - particularly in WXVs - and has had positive added bonuses on other aspects of my life too along the way.

Fantastic to see LaHug there too, and for Colliwobblers, roo boys, ele and spite inducted into the HoF :D

LaHug

PowerBug

Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Grazz

Quote from: PowerBug on July 28, 2018, 12:34:47 AM
8) m0nty medalist :D

Now we know why you wanted to know if we could still do the m0nty medalist scores lol well done mate.
It literally come down to the last couple of rounds for a couple of the comps, it was that tight.

To all the winners for the 3 m0nty medallists congratulations it ain't easy to win, you need big scores often to be a chance  and to all those inducted into the Hall of Fame congratulations to you also and thanks for all your efforts over the years. It's why your there.

Lastly I have regrets it wasn't as big as it should of been for you all, you deserved a better celebration.. 

PowerBug

Quote from: Grazz on July 29, 2018, 09:26:17 PM

Now we know why you wanted to know if we could still do the m0nty medalist scores lol well done mate.
It literally come down to the last couple of rounds for a couple of the comps, it was that tight.

To all the winners for the 3 m0nty medallists congratulations it ain't easy to win, you need big scores often to be a chance  and to all those inducted into the Hall of Fame congratulations to you also and thanks for all your efforts over the years. It's why your there.

Lastly I have regrets it wasn't as big as it should of been for you all, you deserved a better celebration..
Yeah haha, I knew I had a good season and in the back half of the season I was top 10 for Elxam like each week, so knew I'd be in with a shot :P Back to back if off the cards though :'(
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Grazz

Quote from: PowerBug on July 29, 2018, 09:36:14 PM
Quote from: Grazz on July 29, 2018, 09:26:17 PM

Yeah haha, I knew I had a good season and in the back half of the season I was top 10 for Elxam like each week, so knew I'd be in with a shot :P Back to back if off the cards though :'(

Yeah you were pretty much untouchable it would of taken a huge effort to run you down, the other two comps were a little closer.

Spite

Wow! DT Monty Medallist! Woo!

And to everyone who voted for me in the HoF, thank you very much for your support! :D

LaHug

Just looking at the m0nty medal counts, I can't believe I didn't even show up near the bottom. I was 61st overall in DT and 634th in SC. Thought it was a good year...

GoLions

Quote from: LaHug on August 03, 2018, 10:15:40 AM
Just looking at the m0nty medal counts, I can't believe I didn't even show up near the bottom. I was 61st overall in DT and 634th in SC. Thought it was a good year...
Didn't FF win DT? Still came 5th...haha

Spite

Quote from: GoLions on August 03, 2018, 10:43:01 AM
Quote from: LaHug on August 03, 2018, 10:15:40 AM
Didn't FF win DT? Still came 5th...haha

He did! I came 4th though but my team had massive variance, I think I finished in the top 10 weekly about 5 times throughout the season.