WXV Official Trade Confirmation

Started by Purple 77, August 28, 2017, 09:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Cairo trade: PSD6
Berlin trade: Jay Kennedy-Harris

The Dees supporter himself assures me that aside from his great acting skills, JKH has enough talent to actually get games next year and we like his potential to score well if he does.

Purps to confirm.

Purple 77

Quote from: Nige on November 16, 2017, 08:34:56 PM
Cairo trade: PSD6
Berlin trade: Jay Kennedy-Harris

The Dees supporter himself assures me that aside from his great acting skills, JKH has enough talent to actually get games next year and we like his potential to score well if he does.

Purps to confirm.

JKH actually could be decent. A handful of 40+ touch games in the VFL shows that. Alas - and I didn't tell Nige this, but he should know - JS will be the kicker, and I'll gamble PSD Pick 6 might have it better in this regard.

Plus, I have too many demons. So confirmed.

Levi434

Moscow trades: National Pick 37 + Levi Greenwood
Rio trades: National Pick 43 + National Pick 57

I need Greenwood for cap. Moscow don't mind dropping back in the draft to take an extra punt. Both coaches are looking at a potentially bigger deal where we may come back to this later. For now we'll do this smaller one.

Torp to confirm.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Levi434 on November 16, 2017, 09:12:10 PM
Moscow trades: National Pick 37 + Levi Greenwood
Rio trades: National Pick 43 + National Pick 57

I need Greenwood for cap. Moscow don't mind dropping back in the draft to take an extra punt. Both coaches are looking at a potentially bigger deal where we may come back to this later. For now we'll do this smaller one.

Torp to confirm.
Confirmed, reasons kindly stated by Levi above.

Nige

Cairo give: N61 + N65 + Nick Smith
Toronto give: Shane Kersten
Cape Town give: Stewart Crameri

Cairo get: Shane Kersten
Toronto get: Stewart Crameri + Nick Smith
Cape Town get: N61 + N65

Need a forward, don't need the picks, have surplus depth defenders.

Ada and Dave to confirm.

GoLions

Quote from: Nige on November 16, 2017, 09:16:34 PM

Ada and Dave to confirm.
Confirmed, have plenty of forwards and would like a few extra picks that I might need to use in the draft

Adamant

Quote from: Nige on November 16, 2017, 09:16:34 PM

Ada and Dave to confirm.

Confirmed.

Kersten is a potato.

meow meow

Rio trade: Jackson Ramsay
Christchurch trade: pick 48

Reason: He's good.

Purple 77

Berlin trade: Dylan Grimes + PSD Pick 12
London trade: PSD Pick 7

Ol Grimey, I've literally had him since the start back in 2011. But, you just ain't relevant, and I was probably gonna delist you. This trade helps London with the cap.

Ringo to confirm.

Ringo

Quote from: Purple 77 on November 17, 2017, 05:04:27 PM
Berlin trade: Dylan Grimes + PSD Pick 12
London trade: PSD Pick 7

Ol Grimey, I've literally had him since the start back in 2011. But, you just ain't relevant, and I was probably gonna delist you. This trade helps London with the cap.

Ringo to confirm.
AS Purps says helps us over minimum cap and we have a depth defender who will play all games but not a great scorer,

Levi434

Quote from: meow meow on November 17, 2017, 12:55:26 PM
Rio trade: Jackson Ramsay
Christchurch trade: pick 48

Reason: He's good.

I can't take any risks with players who might not get picked up due to cap reasons. Happy to take the pick over Ramsay.

Confirmed.

meow meow

London trade: pick 16
Christchurch trade: Ryan Lester and pick 25

Reason: Helps Ringo with the cap and gives him a decent F4, Helps my chances of getting someone who I really want in the draft, or possibly using the pick as a more attractive trade piece in the final hours.

Ringo

Quote from: meow meow on November 17, 2017, 10:17:25 PM
London trade: pick 16
Christchurch trade: Ryan Lester and pick 25

Reason: Helps Ringo with the cap and gives him a decent F4, Helps my chances of getting someone who I really want in the draft, or possibly using the pick as a more attractive trade piece in the final hours.
Confirmed - Would have liked to keep 16 but will be a solid F4. Cap issues being solved as well. Now to get back an early pick in the teens.

Adamant

Toronto trade: Dom Tyson + Angus Brayshaw + Matt Rosa + Cam Pedersen + Zac Clarke + Josh Walker + Nick Smith + N32 + N34 + N40
Rio de Janeiro trade: Kade Kolodjashnij + Brayden Fiorini + Tom Cutler + Dan Rioli + Matthew Leuenberger + N37
Beijing trade: Allen Christensen + Luke Brown

Toronto get: Kade Kolodjashnij + Brayden Fiorini + Allen Christensen + Matthew Leuenberger + Ben McKay + Robbie Fox + Matthew Allen + N37 + PSD31
Rio de Janeiro get: Dom Tyson + Angus Brayshaw + Matt Rosa + Cam Pedersen +  Zac Clarke + Luke Brown + Josh Walker + Nick Smith + N32 + N34 + N40
Beijing get: Tom Cutler + Dan Rioli

Macrae, (C)onnor, Hopper, Brayshaw, Clarke as long-term gun under 25 mids. Down back I only have Witherden, Newnes (?) and a few speculative types, so I'm just balancing out the lines with KK, who despite a filthy DT:SC ratio, has a lot of upside if fit. I also thought I'd punt on the potential of Fiorini for the current better scorer in Tyson. Taking a bit of a risk on Christensen after missing so much footy in the past two years, but he should at the very least fight out a spot at F4 with Hopper. Absolutely kills me to trade Gus after taking him with Pick 6 in the re-draft, but I've already ripped the bandaid off by trading De Goey so I'm just going all out.

Levi and Toga to confirm.

Levi434

Quote from: Adamant on November 18, 2017, 12:21:57 AM
Toronto trade: Dom Tyson + Angus Brayshaw + Matt Rosa + Cam Pedersen + Zac Clarke + Josh Walker + Nick Smith + N32 + N34 + N40
Rio de Janeiro trade: Kade Kolodjashnij + Brayden Fiorini + Tom Cutler + Dan Rioli + Matthew Leuenberger + N37
Beijing trade: Allen Christensen + Luke Brown

Toronto get: Kade Kolodjashnij + Brayden Fiorini + Allen Christensen + Matthew Leuenberger + Ben McKay + Robbie Fox + Matthew Allen + N37 + PSD31
Rio de Janeiro get: Dom Tyson + Angus Brayshaw + Matt Rosa + Cam Pedersen +  Zac Clarke + Luke Brown + Josh Walker + Nick Smith + N32 + N34 + N40
Beijing get: Tom Cutler + Dan Rioli

Macrae, (C)onnor, Hopper, Brayshaw, Clarke as long-term gun under 25 mids. Down back I only have Witherden, Newnes (?) and a few speculative types, so I'm just balancing out the lines with KK, who despite a filthy DT:SC ratio, has a lot of upside if fit. I also thought I'd punt on the potential of Fiorini for the current better scorer in Tyson. Taking a bit of a risk on Christensen after missing so much footy in the past two years, but he should at the very least fight out a spot at F4 with Hopper. Absolutely kills me to trade Gus after taking him with Pick 6 in the re-draft, but I've already ripped the bandaid off by trading De Goey so I'm just going all out.

Levi and Toga to confirm.

This trade needed to be done for cap reasons mainly. More than that it is a trade that helps each side out in areas of need. Toronto wanted to increase their back depth and get a young-gun mid as Adamant has already mentioned. Beijing wanted to get slightly younger and they love Rioli. Rio added a young superstar in Brayshaw to help build them into the future. Levi is also happy to get rid of the GC filth. A lot of this stuff is purely for cap as I stated. I was going to delist/not use Fox, Allen, McKay, PSD31 so I'm happy to move them on.

Confirmed.