WXV Official Trade Confirmation

Started by Purple 77, August 28, 2017, 09:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Buenos Aires give: Marcus Adams
Beijing give: Jimmy Webster + Harry Taylor

Cap benefits for both teams. Also been trying to get Marcus since I missed out on drafting him by a couple of picks two years ago. Finally get my boy 8)

iZander

Quote from: Toga on November 14, 2017, 06:34:48 PM
Buenos Aires give: Marcus Adams
Beijing give: Jimmy Webster + Harry Taylor

Cap benefits for both teams. Also been trying to get Marcus since I missed out on drafting him by a couple of picks two years ago. Finally get my boy 8)

Purple 77

Berlin trade: Shaun Burgoyne, James Cousins + Pick 73
London trade: Dane Rampe + Pick 58

Ever since the news that Burgoyne was going around again, I found myself with a surplus of depth, and the opportunity to let go of one of my 'premiership drivers'. Cousins has promise, and has value long term, such value we feel bridges the gap between Burgoyne & Rampe.

Ringo to confirm.

Ringo

Quote from: Purple 77 on November 14, 2017, 11:31:42 PM
Berlin trade: Shaun Burgoyne, James Cousins + Pick 73
London trade: Dane Rampe + Pick 58

Ever since the news that Burgoyne was going around again, I found myself with a surplus of depth, and the opportunity to let go of one of my 'premiership drivers'. Cousins has promise, and has value long term, such value we feel bridges the gap between Burgoyne & Rampe.

Ringo to confirm.
Confirmed - Will get a year out of Burgoyne which will assist development of youngsters. Rampe has been great and sad to see him go but could not resist the experience Burgoyne brings. Cousins hopefully will break out this year.

Nige

Cairo trade: Dale Morris
Christchurch trade: N74

Morris has been a legend during his time at Cairo but unfortunately all good things must come to an end. Hopefully this doesn't end up like that time we traded Tory Dickson to meow.

meow to confirmate.

Holz

Big Deal Time.

Dublin Trade: Hugh Greenwood + Jacob Weitering + Mason Wood
New York Trade: Joel Selwood + Harley Balic
Mexico Trade: Luke Dunstan + Mitchell Lewis + Pick 61

Dublin Recieve: Joel Selwood + Harley Balic + Mitchell Lewis + Pick 61
New York Receive: Luke Dunstan + Hugh Greenwood
Mexico Receive: Jacob Weitering + Mason Wood

Reason: Joel Selwood is a Dubliner so he needs to come home and im stacked in defense and the forward line so i can afford to lose 2 starters  and one of my key back ups. Taking the punt on Balic hopefully he can somehow crack into that crazy challenging F/M spot at the dees. Lewis and 61 just because my list is small.

Jroo

Confirmed. I wanted Weits and I rate Wood too. I wasn't going to use 61 and was going to delist him so I'm helping Holz there

meow meow

Quote from: Nige on November 15, 2017, 10:28:42 AM
Cairo trade: Dale Morris
Christchurch trade: N74

Morris has been a legend during his time at Cairo but unfortunately all good things must come to an end. Hopefully this doesn't end up like that time we traded Tory Dickson to meow.

meow to confirmate.

Confirmed.

Reason: ran down Buddy, the ball spilled loose and Tommy nailed it from 90m out to secure the premiership. Hoping to do the same in WXV with this combo.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Holz on November 15, 2017, 01:37:56 PM
Big Deal Time.

Dublin Trade: Hugh Greenwood + Jacob Weitering + Mason Wood
New York Trade: Joel Selwood + Harley Balic
Mexico Trade: Luke Dunstan + Mitchell Lewis + Pick 61

Dublin Recieve: Joel Selwood + Harley Balic + Mitchell Lewis + Pick 61
New York Receive: Luke Dunstan + Hugh Greenwood
Mexico Receive: Jacob Weitering + Mason Wood

Reason: Joel Selwood is a Dubliner so he needs to come home and im stacked in defense and the forward line so i can afford to lose 2 starters  and one of my key back ups. Taking the punt on Balic hopefully he can somehow crack into that crazy challenging F/M spot at the dees. Lewis and 61 just because my list is small.

Confirmed

Earlier this trade period it was JPK for Dunstan + Pick 12

JPK/Jelwood are the same. Greenwood would be worth around the 12 mark, probably higher so Balic back balances it out nicely

Nige

Cairo trade: Jack Henry
Dublin trade: N61

Was gonna delist the lad but Holz is happy to punt on him.

Holz to confirm.

Holz

Quote from: Nige on November 16, 2017, 12:09:27 PM
Cairo trade: Jack Henry
Dublin trade: N61

Was gonna delist the lad but Holz is happy to punt on him.

Holz to confirm.

Confirmed.

i think Nige was going to delist, but i like cat players so jelly has a friend coming with him.

Purple 77

Berlin trade: Jamie MacMillan
Buenos Aires trade: Harry McKay, Pick 23, PSD Pick 1 + PSD Pick 8

So, I've found myself with a nice handful of decent defenders, and a team projected to be over the cap. So I thought it was a good reason to get back into the draft, and have some fun there. I've been pretty happy with my PSD pick performance over the years, and will back myself in to find a couple of gems. Pick 23 will be fun too. I actually do have a few list gaps and very little picks, so this trade really suits me, and it helps Buenos Aires with their cap, whilst also netting a decent best XV defender.

iZander/Vinny to confirm.

iZander

Quote from: Purple 77 on November 16, 2017, 06:32:38 PM
Berlin trade: Jamie MacMillan
Buenos Aires trade: Harry McKay, Pick 23, PSD Pick 1 + PSD Pick 8

So, I've found myself with a nice handful of decent defenders, and a team projected to be over the cap. So I thought it was a good reason to get back into the draft, and have some fun there. I've been pretty happy with my PSD pick performance over the years, and will back myself in to find a couple of gems. Pick 23 will be fun too. I actually do have a few list gaps and very little picks, so this trade really suits me, and it helps Buenos Aires with their cap, whilst also netting a decent best XV defender.

iZander/Vinny to confirm.

Levi434

Cairo trades: Rookie Pick 24
Rio trades: Brendan Whitecross

Cairo wants some fwd depth. I don't know if I will need this rook pick but need it to be safe.

Nige to confirm.

Nige

Quote from: Levi434 on November 16, 2017, 08:28:31 PM
Cairo trades: Rookie Pick 24
Rio trades: Brendan Whitecross

Cairo wants some fwd depth. I don't know if I will need this rook pick but need it to be safe.

Nige to confirm.
Might as well punt on Whitecross for depth in exchange for a pick we won't use.

Confirmed.