WXV Official Trade Confirmation

Started by Purple 77, August 28, 2017, 09:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iZander

Quote from: meow meow on October 21, 2017, 08:49:58 AM
Buenos Aires trade: pick 25
Christchurch trade: pick 31 + Rischitelli + Mayne

Reason: There's 25 players that I like in this draft and I'll endeavour to get the first 25 selections.

meow meow

The real GOAT returns!

That's right, what you're seeing is really happening. Lions coach Fags has seen many gun players in his time such as Crawford, Hodge, Franklin, Rockliff and Schoenmakers and he has declared that Lester is better than all of them combined. He even deleted Rocky because he has earmarked Ryan to be the new 125+ average Lion. 77 as a forward is just the starting point.

Obviously we have to give up quality to get quality, and Kyle Langford and quality go hand in hand. But even that's not enough to make up for bringing in THE superstar of AFL/WXV.
Jack Steele is one of the brightest young prospects around. #4 in the AFL for tackles per game is a strong foundation of a solid and reliable player but he's also a ball winning gun. 92 average and not yet 22 years old means he'll be a star for a decade and still has room to improve.

We also get back a guy who just signed a 4 year contract so has some good footy left in him. A minor player in this deal but I am happy enough to take him.

Christchurch trade: Kyle Langford + Jack Steele
New York trade: RYAN LESTER + Bryce Gibbs

RaisyDaisy

Confirmed

meow has been struggling for a while now, and I just couldn't keep Lester and Gibbs from him any longer. Ever since he sent them our way you could tell something was missing and he just hasn't been the same, so meow can now rest easy again

They're two of meow's guys, and Church just isn't the same without them so we've sent them back as a gesture of good faith and to maintain the strong relationship between Church and NY

Gibbs has signed 4 years and Lester is a 25 80+ forward, so all of that makes up the age difference for Steele, and we get Langford who isn't best 22 just yet, but is a decent youngster with potential, to even it all out

Ricochet

NDT Trade: Nat 30 + Travis Cloke
Mexico Trade: Trent McKenzie + James Rose

Wanted some defensive depth and McKenzie was available. Bit of a risk with him with scratchy JS, but will only be depth so worth a punt.

JRoo to confirm

Jroo

Quote from: Ricochet on October 24, 2017, 11:35:36 AM
NDT Trade: Nat 30 + Travis Cloke
Mexico Trade: Trent McKenzie + James Rose

Wanted some defensive depth and McKenzie was available. Bit of a risk with him with scratchy JS, but will only be depth so worth a punt.

JRoo to confirm
Confirmed Rico was sad to see Cloke gone, but another pick is what I was after

Jroo

Revised trade
NDT Trade: Pick 30 + Rookie 16
Mexico Trade: Trent McKenzie + James Rose + Rookie 44

NDT to confirm

Ricochet

Quote from: JROO8 on October 25, 2017, 03:58:55 PM
Revised trade
NDT Trade: Pick 30 + Rookie 16
Mexico Trade: Trent McKenzie + James Rose + Rookie 44

NDT to confirm
Yep confirmed. Same reasons as before

Levi434

Berlin trade: National Pick 67
Rio trade: National Pick 73 + PSD Pick 29

Berlin is looking to slightly increase their list size and I'm looking to move up a bit in the draft.

Purple to confirm.

Purple 77

Quote from: Levi434 on October 28, 2017, 06:54:22 PM
Berlin trade: National Pick 67
Rio trade: National Pick 73 + PSD Pick 29

Berlin is looking to slightly increase their list size and I'm looking to move up a bit in the draft.

Purple to confirm.

Confirmed.

Impending delistments will see some list gaps; gaps I needed filling with draft picks.

meow meow

Aloha. Just stopping in to post this bit of awesomeness.

Christchurch trade: Picks 3 + 4 + 6
Buenos Aires trade: Luke Parker and pick 21

Reason: Sandilands, McVeigh, Wells, Waite, Griffen, Shaw. I need a gun NOW. One of the picks will probably develop into something as good as Parker in time and the extra picks will see BA win this in the long run but I am going to give them that in exchange for immediate impact.

iZander

Quote from: meow meow on October 29, 2017, 08:31:47 PM
Aloha. Just stopping in to post this bit of awesomeness.

Christchurch trade: Picks 3 + 4 + 6
Buenos Aires trade: Luke Parker and pick 21

Reason: Sandilands, McVeigh, Wells, Waite, Griffen, Shaw. I need a gun NOW. One of the picks will probably develop into something as good as Parker in time and the extra picks will see BA win this in the long run but I am going to give them that in exchange for immediate impact.
Parker for picks? Ludicrous! I mean yeah, we should win this long term cause obviously we lose this short term. Suits both teams atm with meow creating himself a pretty dangerous mid (Gaz, Parker, Murphy, Gibbs). Should give him a captain for many years to come while giving us some quality youth to bud for our future.

Adamant

Toronto trade: Jared Polec + N16 + N61
Mexico City trade: Declan Mountford + N14 + N27 + N30 + N34
London trade: N11 + N40

Toronto get: Declan Mountford + N14 + N34 + N40
Mexico City get: Jared Polec + N11 + N61
London get: N16 + N27 + N30

Polec has one of the worst heads going around and I couldn't bear to have that on my list any longer, the pick(s) upgrades are just a bonus really. Gibson leaving means Mountford should have 22 games on the wing sewn up.

Jroo and Ringo to confirm.

EDIT: Missed a couple of picks.

Ringo

Quote from: Adamant on November 01, 2017, 09:08:14 PM
Mexico City trade: Declan Mountford + N14 + N34

Mexico City get: Jared Polec + N11 + N16 + N61

Polec has one of the worst heads going around and I couldn't bear to have that on my list any longer, the pick(s) upgrades are just a bonus really. Gibson leaving means Mountford should have 22 games on the wing sewn up.

Happy with exchange of picks - Opportunity to get 2 picks between 11 and 40 needed due to the number of players who may be delisted who may not be picked up in Free Agency.  Confirmed.

iZander

Quote from: Ringo on November 01, 2017, 09:44:52 PM

Happy with exchange of picks - Opportunity to get 2 picks between 11 and 40 needed due to the number of players who may be delisted who may not be picked up in Free Agency.  Confirmed.
How is this working :P

Adamant

Quote from: iZander on November 01, 2017, 09:52:27 PM
Quote from: Ringo on November 01, 2017, 09:44:52 PM

How is this working :P

Had a mare there. Fixed.