WXV Official Trade Confirmation

Started by Purple 77, August 28, 2017, 09:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Quote from: JROO8 on October 14, 2017, 03:57:28 AM
Mexico City give: Tom Rockliff + Luke Breust
Mexico City receive: Christian Petracca + Tim O'Brien + Jordan Murdoch + Pick 14 + Pick 68

Beijing give: Josh Jenkins + Christian Petracca + Tim O'Brien
Beijing receive: Tom Rockliff + Luke Breust

Pacific give: Jordan Murdoch + Pick 14 + Pick 68
Pacific receive: Josh Jenkins

Obviously rebuilding so Petracca would be very valuable going forward. I rate TOB highly and the picks also help with our future

Toga and UTM/Jay to confirm

Confirm.

Didn't really want to lose Petrac as I think he'll be a gun but Tommy Rockliff is a handy in and adds to our midfield. The rest of my end is to balance out the fact Rockliff is a bit more proven than Christian.

Ringo

Quote from: meow meow on October 15, 2017, 05:53:41 PM
London trade: picks 3 + 22
Christchurch trade: picks 5 + 11

Reason: wanted to move from 5 to 3... obviously.
Confirmed and moving up to 11 will help.

Ricochet

NDT Trade: Marc Murphy
Christchurch Trade: Redden + N26

Wanted to get a mid slightly younger than Marc, and we gain a few years with Redden. Decent gap in current scoring ability though so 2nd rounder is chucked in.

meow to confirm

meow meow

Quote from: Ricochet on October 16, 2017, 10:04:20 PM
NDT Trade: Marc Murphy
Christchurch Trade: Redden + N26

Wanted to get a mid slightly younger than Marc, and we gain a few years with Redden. Decent gap in current scoring ability though so 2nd rounder is chucked in.

meow to confirm

Confirmed.

Reason: more points. Hopefully.

Adamant

Toronto trade: Jade Gresham + Harley Balic
New York trade: Dom Tyson + N32

Tyson is a bit of a butcher and it's not unreasonable to think Gresh could get close to his 2017 output next year, but I've been looking for another 85ish mid to slot in on the interchange and he's a decent fit in a good age bracket. I'd also prefer to boo the flower out of Balic for years to come rather than cheer him on for my Worlds side so I'm good to let him go for a pick that's well below his worth.

RD to confirm.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Adamant on October 18, 2017, 08:25:12 PM
Toronto trade: Jade Gresham + Harley Balic
New York trade: Dom Tyson + N32

Tyson is a bit of a butcher and it's not unreasonable to think Gresh could get close to his 2017 output next year, but I've been looking for another 85ish mid to slot in on the interchange and he's a decent fit in a good age bracket. I'd also prefer to boo the flower out of Balic for years to come rather than cheer him on for my Worlds side so I'm good to let him go for a pick that's well below his worth.

RD to confirm.

Confirmed

We initially drafted both Gresh and Balic so it does feel nice to get them back, and hopefully for good :)

Balic definitely has his concerns and carries risk and probably won't even be best 22 at Melb for a while, but we've always liked him and will give him a shot

Tyson worth more than Gresh at this stage, so his extra worth + 32 for Balic is spot on

Adamant

Toronto trade: Jimmy Webster
Beijing trade: Jared Polec

Nice simple one here. A 71.1 (74.3 without the injury game) defender for an 81.2 mid that's 8 months older. Even as.

Toga to confirm.

Toga

Quote from: Adamant on October 18, 2017, 11:06:57 PM
Toronto trade: Jimmy Webster
Beijing trade: Jared Polec

Nice simple one here. A 71.1 (74.3 without the injury game) defender for an 81.2 mid that's 8 months older. Even as.

Toga to confirm.

Even stevens - confirmed.

My D4 is giving me a bit of concern but hopefully one of Webster/Thurlow/Byrne/Williamson breaks out and make life easy.

Adamant

Toronto trade: N68 + PSD13
Pacific trade: N70 + N88 + PSD15 + PSD33

Just increasing list size.

upthemaidens to confirm.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Adamant on October 19, 2017, 12:38:10 AM
Toronto trade: N68 + PSD13
Pacific trade: N70 + N88 + PSD15 + PSD33

Just increasing list size.

upthemaidens to confirm.
Confirmed.  A little housekeeping.   2nd time buying #68, must be a good omen.

meow meow

New York trade: pick 74
Christchurch trade: picks 81 + 84 + PSD 25

Reason: meh

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: meow meow on October 19, 2017, 10:19:33 AM
New York trade: pick 74
Christchurch trade: picks 81 + 84 + PSD 25

Reason: meh

Confirmed

Need a few more picks for list size

meow meow

Moscow trade: picks 6 + 19 + Darcy Moore
Christchurch trade: Sam Petrevski-Seton + pick 20

Reason: Higgo 2.0

Torpedo10

Quote from: meow meow on October 19, 2017, 02:20:07 PM
Moscow trade: picks 6 + 19 + Darcy Moore
Christchurch trade: Sam Petrevski-Seton + pick 20

Reason: Higgo 2.0
Accepted,

We aren't sure that Moore, or N6 will be able to start for us next season but are confident SPS can. I'm willing to give away a couple of decent picks and a future star in Moore for some potential in the shorter term.

meow meow

Buenos Aires trade: pick 25
Christchurch trade: pick 31 + Rischitelli + Mayne

Reason: There's 25 players that I like in this draft and I'll endeavour to get the first 25 selections.