WXV Official Trade Confirmation

Started by Purple 77, August 28, 2017, 09:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levi434

Moscow trades: Lynden Dunn + James Frawley
Rio trades: National Pick 34 + National Pick 48

I need cap. Moscow willing to punt on these picks.

iZander

Mexico give: R8
Dillos give: Callum moore + R37

Adamant

Toronto trade: Jack Newnes + N37
New Delhi trade: Jack Redden + N26

Adding KK to the mix down back means Newnes has become even more expendable. Redden is back in his only position and should be good for 95. The second round pick upgrade accounts for Newnes having def status and being three years younger.

Rico to confirm.

Ricochet

Quote from: Adamant on November 18, 2017, 12:39:01 AM
Toronto trade: Jack Newnes + N37
New Delhi trade: Jack Redden + N26

Adding KK to the mix down back means Newnes has become even more expendable. Redden is back in his only position and should be good for 95. The second round pick upgrade accounts for Newnes having def status and being three years younger.

Rico to confirm.
Confirmed. Gives us a bit more flexibility

Jroo

Levi434

Rio trades: Jed Anderson
someone trades: Hayden Ballantyne

I need cap.

iZander

Toga

Quote from: Levi434 on November 18, 2017, 12:25:52 AM
Quote from: Adamant on November 18, 2017, 12:21:57 AM
Toronto trade: Dom Tyson + Angus Brayshaw + Matt Rosa + Cam Pedersen + Zac Clarke + Josh Walker + Nick Smith + N32 + N34 + N40
Rio de Janeiro trade: Kade Kolodjashnij + Brayden Fiorini + Tom Cutler + Dan Rioli + Matthew Leuenberger + N37
Beijing trade: Allen Christensen + Luke Brown

Toronto get: Kade Kolodjashnij + Brayden Fiorini + Allen Christensen + Matthew Leuenberger + Ben McKay + Robbie Fox + Matthew Allen + N37 + PSD31
Rio de Janeiro get: Dom Tyson + Angus Brayshaw + Matt Rosa + Cam Pedersen +  Zac Clarke + Luke Brown + Josh Walker + Nick Smith + N32 + N34 + N40
Beijing get: Tom Cutler + Dan Rioli

Macrae, (C)onnor, Hopper, Brayshaw, Clarke as long-term gun under 25 mids. Down back I only have Witherden, Newnes (?) and a few speculative types, so I'm just balancing out the lines with KK, who despite a filthy DT:SC ratio, has a lot of upside if fit. I also thought I'd punt on the potential of Fiorini for the current better scorer in Tyson. Taking a bit of a risk on Christensen after missing so much footy in the past two years, but he should at the very least fight out a spot at F4 with Hopper. Absolutely kills me to trade Gus after taking him with Pick 6 in the re-draft, but I've already ripped the bandaid off by trading De Goey so I'm just going all out.

Levi and Toga to confirm.

This trade needed to be done for cap reasons mainly. More than that it is a trade that helps each side out in areas of need. Toronto wanted to increase their back depth and get a young-gun mid as Adamant has already mentioned. Beijing wanted to get slightly younger and they love Rioli. Rio added a young superstar in Brayshaw to help build them into the future. Levi is also happy to get rid of the GC filth. A lot of this stuff is purely for cap as I stated. I was going to delist/not use Fox, Allen, McKay, PSD31 so I'm happy to move them on.

Confirmed.

Confirm.

Needed to improve my fwd depth after trading Petracca earlier in the period. Hope Cutler can push his way into the 22 and I like Dan Rioli's potential.

Adamant

Just a slight amendment.

Toronto trade: Dom Tyson, Angus Brayshaw, Matt Rosa, Cam Pedersen, Zac Clarke, Josh Walker, Nick Smith, Pick 32, Pick 34 + Pick 80
Toronto receive: Kade Kolodjashnij, Brayden Fiorini, Allen Christensen, Matthew Leuenberger, Ben McKay, Robbie Fox, Matthew Allen, Pick 37 + PSD Pick 31

Rio de Janeiro trade: Kade Kolodjashnij, Brayden Fiorini, Tom Cutler, Daniel Rioli, Matthew Leuenberger, Ben McKay, Robbie Fox, Matthew Allen + Pick 37 + PSD Pick 31
Rio de Janeiro receive: Dom Tyson, Angus Brayshaw, Matt Rosa, Cam Pedersen, Zac Clarke, Luke Brown, Josh Walker, Nick Smith, Pick 32, Pick 34 + Pick 80

Beijing receive: Tom Cutler + Daniel Rioli

Levi to confirm.

Levi434

Quote from: Adamant on November 19, 2017, 03:47:59 PM
Just a slight amendment.

Toronto trade: Dom Tyson, Angus Brayshaw, Matt Rosa, Cam Pedersen, Zac Clarke, Josh Walker, Nick Smith, Pick 32, Pick 34 + Pick 80
Toronto receive: Kade Kolodjashnij, Brayden Fiorini, Allen Christensen, Matthew Leuenberger, Ben McKay, Robbie Fox, Matthew Allen, Pick 37 + PSD Pick 31

Rio de Janeiro trade: Kade Kolodjashnij, Brayden Fiorini, Tom Cutler, Daniel Rioli, Matthew Leuenberger, Ben McKay, Robbie Fox, Matthew Allen + Pick 37 + PSD Pick 31
Rio de Janeiro receive: Dom Tyson, Angus Brayshaw, Matt Rosa, Cam Pedersen, Zac Clarke, Luke Brown, Josh Walker, Nick Smith, Pick 32, Pick 34 + Pick 80

Beijing receive: Tom Cutler + Daniel Rioli

Levi to confirm.

Confirmed again.

Purple 77

Trade Period 2 is now open! It doesn't close until January 31st, 11:59:59pm AEDST

Now, this trade period is a bit more limiting.

Rules
- Only 4 player movements allowed, and they can only be 1 for 1, 2 for 2, 3 for 3 or 4 for 4.

- You can't go over the salary cap of $11,100,000, and you can't go under $8,900,000. If you are already under $8,900,000 - you can't make a trade that makes you even lower.

- No trading of future draft picks.

- I decide all these trades for this period. If 6 coaches object to my decision, they can PM me, and the trade will need to be renegotiated. How I approach trades is, I make a decision on the day its put up, sleep on it, then post the decision. So trades should be processed within 24-36 hours.

Holz

Got to say love the trade aproval process in this trade period

Levi434

First trade of TP 2 here for y'all.

Toronto Wolves Trade: Declan Mountford, Jeremy Finlayson, Kyron Hayden, Aaron Hall
Rio de Janeiro Trade: Wayne Milera, Lynden Dunn, Jake Melksham, Tom Bellchambers

Here at Rio we despise player attachment. Henceforth we have ensured to negate all feelings of attachment whilst trading this offseason. In addition we feel trading Aaron Hall back into this lineup is in accordance with our mantra. We see this as a Bellchambers for Hall swap. A Mountford for Milera swap and the other two for the other two. Our backline, whilst quite sturdy could use the stiffness gained by Mounting.

Toronto are clearly here to challenge for a premiership and their staff were committed to building some extra forward depth after a few DPP changes went away from them. Coach Adamant is always a little #CONCERNED about the health, fitness and playing capacity of NicNat. Adamant feels as though Belly could be the final piece of the premiership puzzle and wants that piece of mind of having some rock-solid ruck depth.

Adamant

Quote from: Levi434 on January 17, 2018, 04:40:51 PM
First trade of TP 2 here for y'all.

Toronto Wolves Trade: Declan Mountford, Jeremy Finlayson, Kyron Hayden, Aaron Hall
Rio de Janeiro Trade: Wayne Milera, Lynden Dunn, Jake Melksham, Tom Bellchambers

Here at Rio we despise player attachment. Henceforth we have ensured to negate all feelings of attachment whilst trading this offseason. In addition we feel trading Aaron Hall back into this lineup is in accordance with our mantra. We see this as a Bellchambers for Hall swap. A Mountford for Milera swap and the other two for the other two. Our backline, whilst quite sturdy could use the stiffness gained by Mounting.

Toronto are clearly here to challenge for a premiership and their staff were committed to building some extra forward depth after a few DPP changes went away from them. Coach Adamant is always a little #CONCERNED about the health, fitness and playing capacity of NicNat. Adamant feels as though Belly could be the final piece of the premiership puzzle and wants that piece of mind of having some rock-solid ruck depth.

Confirmed.

If Nic Nat goes down my season is over. Belly averaged 105 against unrecognised/second tier rucks and 76.3 against the elite. He'll find himself at U2 when he comes up against rucks like Goldy. Mountford and Milera are the same age and averaged the same last year, purely a positional swap. The rest of the deal is Levi injecting some more youth at the expense of old depth.

Purple 77

Toronto Wolves trade: Declan Mountford, Jeremy Finlayson, Kyron Hayden + Aaron Hall
Rio de Janeiro trade: Wayne Milera, Lynden Dunn, Jake Melksham + Tom Bellchambers

Overall, I'm comfortable in passing this trade. The coaches reasoning fills me with the confidence to give them the benefit of the doubt if it ends up going pear shaped for either team. I think these players are more or less comparable.

Trade passed.